murder house

my oc
——————————————————————
———————————————————
————————————————
(side note: triggering for s*lf h*rm and s*icide)

- name -
Allison Damon

- age -
₁6

- appearance -
dark brown hair that reaches to about her collarbones. dark green eyes. 5'7. often wears the same outfits. has scars along her arms, some deeper than others. dark circles around her eyes. her face structure is slightly bonier than normal. fairly pale skin.

- personality -
private person, very guarding of herself and body. not accepting of anyone who moves into the house. stand-off. quiet. judgmental with facial expressions.

- friends -
Beau, Violet, Vivian (mainly acquittances), Tate, and many of the ghosts in the house but not all

- enemies -
anyone i didn't mention above

- crush -
depending on your crush, either Violet or Tate, or your oc

- turn ons -
gentle neck kisses, pinning against a wall, slight roughness but with some gentleness, figure it out

- turn offs -
extreme roughness, too much control, blindfolds, figure it out

(Trigger warning for suicide along with minor detail!)
backstory
ever since she was a kid, she had chronic depression. her family wasn't quite there to support her (although they did love her) which only deepened her suicidal ideation.

about five years before Violet moved in, once Allison was about sixteen years old, her family decided to move to the "murder" house in order for her to hopefully get a new start. unfortunately, it did only the opposite. Tate became interested in the new girl moving in and accidentally moved darkness into her. they begin to converse and each time they spoke she felt a horrible vibe from him and the house. eventually, just like Violet, she fell in love with him as he did with her.

after about four months of dating, it was her seventeenth birthday. on her birthday, the vibes of the house itself were horrible. Allison's suicidal ideations were strong up until she took a bath that night. during the bath, voices crept into her ears as she sat in the hot water. after ten minutes of sitting there, she finally listened to the noises, grabbed a razor, and begin to do the deed.

Tate discovered her about an hour later when it was already completed. he jumped into the tub but knew there was nothing he could do and only held her as he did with Violet.

when Violet eventually moved in, Allison discovered her sexuality and soon grew heavy feelings for the girl. little did she know, Tate would change her life.
—————————————————
————————————————————
———————————————————————

~~~ you may begin at the house that started it all ~~~