apocalypse

since this one has witches in it it'll be similar to my Coven OC

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
name
alice cosgrove
age
20
crush
zoe or kyle (or madison (i'd like to try the enemies to lovers trope) or maybe your oc
personality
has a weird sense of humor, it changes from time to time but she often laughs or jokes at the ultimately wrong times. depending on the person she's talking to, she can usually be a nice and gentle person, unless you get on her bad side then it won't end well. it often depends on the situation, but she can be a mix of optimistic and pessimistic, can be incredibly dull sometimes if she does not understand. very patient person unless it is the end of the world. sarcastic if she needs to be. she has a soft voice because she is a generally quiet person.
witch powers
precognition: the ability to see the future
channeling - the ability to take control of and use the powers of others
looks
about 5'7, her hair barely reaches her shoulders and is curled at the ends, it's dyed a dark purple with black highlights, bright blue eyes, usually wears eye contacts but if she's too lazy she has glasses
friends
zoe: she had a crush on the girl ever since she arrived at the school. they often baked together and taught kyle as much as possible. they were best friends up until she was killed. it devastated alice but she was forced to move on until she came back.

queenie: they were kind to one another, didn't speak often but they were chill.

madison: they aren't really good friends, more like if you left the two in a room together they will antagonize one another but they don't use their powers. if they were forced to bond they probably could manage.

kyle: she for sure had a crush on him ever since they went to the party, since zoe was interested, alice decided to leave the two to do their thing. once everything begin to move downhill, alice accidentally developed a crush on kyle.

cordelia: alice's mother and cordelia went to school with one another, they were friends so once alice was born cordelia was almost like an aunt. unfortunately, during birth alice died for about thirty minutes but fiona came into the room and helped save her. now cordelia and her have a strong bond.

myrtle: she is almost like a grandmother in some way, she is overprotective of alice since cordelia is her auntie.

nan: very good friends, they have bonded over several things like films, foods, etc. nan helped teach her some tricks within the first month of attending the school.

misty: since alice is pansexual, her and misty have bonded over Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks ever since they met. that day, misty mentioned Stevie Nicks and alice immediately became friends with her.

coco: they are for sure acquaintances, don't talk much really but they aren't the best of friends.

mallory: they are really good friends, they both believe in the good so they bond over that.

enemies
basically everyone i didn't include
backstory
her mom was in the school with cordelia when fiona was the supreme. her and cordelia were quite close up until her mother became pregnant. unfortunately, while giving birth to alice, she came out without breathing causing her to die. fiona helped her mother out by resurrecting alice and she was brought back to life moments later. this was one of the few reasons why alice appreciated fiona every once in a while, without her she would not be alive. she also has slightly deformed lungs because of how she was born so now she has asthma but smokes cigarettes when she's completely stressed or anxious.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>