hotel

⚠️ there may be a mention of religion, if you are offended by those who are against god please do not rp⚠️

- name -
Violet March

- age -
21

- personality -
young spirited, sexual, lustful, flirty, loving, highly homicidal, has some very weird kinks, cuddly, violent, murderous, serial killer tendencies, caring to people she cares for (very, very few people), alcoholic, druggie, quite open-minded unlike some people born in 1920s

- species -
half-human/half-vampire and deceased

- relations -
The Countess (mother): she has a strong hatred for her mother. she rarely ever appeared during her childhood and often upsets her father, who was there all the time. she assumed that her mother called the cops which led to her father's suicide and Hazel's death, this assumption only increased the amount of hatred for her mother.

James Patrick March (father): she has a strong admiration for her father, as he was her main caregiver throughout the years while her mother did other things.

Hazel Evers (part-time caregiver): while her father was off at work and her mother was not around, Hazel took these opportunities to take care of younger Violet. she helped clean up each of her murders and never ratted Violet out to her father when she went against his wishes. Hazel is very loyal to her (especially since she is the daughter of a man she is in love with) and Violet only returns the favors.

- appearance -
combination of Lady Gaga and Evan Peters basically with a sharp jawline. her hair used to be white but she dyed it to pure black, and her father was a little confused but loved it. she has beautiful brown eyes and since she's dead she's stuck with heavy eyeliner/eyeshadow and black lipstick. she's one of those depressing ghosts so she looks practically soulless

 she's one of those depressing ghosts so she looks practically soulless

- outfits -

- dead or alive - dead since 1948

- dead or alive -
dead since 1948

- how did she die? -
it's a mystery...only she and her father know, no one else

- ghostly appearances -
while appearing in a ghost form, her eyes are even more depressing to look into, and sometimes if you look hard enough, you can see a demon in the pupil. many ghost hunters have stated she smells like an old but warm perfume with a mix of cigarettes. some stated they heard her sobbing in the corner of a room, and often, these ghost hunters do not leave without a freight. because she is the daughter of a famous serial killer, most ghost hunters visit her room which only pisses her off.

- backstory -
(kinda graphic and may be triggering, reader discretion is advised)
because her mother is a vampire, Violet came out as a half-human/half-vampire, so she was constantly thirsty for blood rather than milk. her first killing was when she was around 8 years old. she did not have the appropriate amount of blood to last her, and being the blood-thirsty child she was, she had no choice but to attack a visitor. when walking into the lobby, an older man was standing there waiting for assistance. Violet took this chance to kill him (which she has seen many times by her father). while sucking every ounce of blood from this older man, her father caught her, but he was only happy that her violent tendencies were peaking at such a young age. when her mother came to visit, she found out about her daughter killing a visitor and quickly grew angry with James, who obviously said she should be proud of their murderous, blood-thirsty child. after so many years, when Violet was now a teenager and grew too depressed to even exist in her own skin. around the age of 17, she tried to commit suicide, and in this attempt, her mother quickly saved her then confronted James about his rare neglect to his child, but he apologized and did not leave Violet's side until the day she finally died.

- crush -
Donovan (main) or open

- other -
she keeps her room freezing so she could always wear a jacket. she's also pansexual and has had sex with anyone she can get a hold of. her usual tactic is to find someone to fuck and then she will kill them. she frequently listens to 30's-50's music, not always, just frequently. may be a lesbian but doesn't want to admit it.

- fun fact -
one year for Halloween, Violet forced her parents to dress up as the Addams family. her father was Gomez, her mother was Morticia, and Violet was Wednesday. although her mother was not around much, she still made her mother dress up for their favorite holiday.