Chapter 13

LingLing's POV
   We made it back to Regal Academy at 10:00am three hours late, and Astoria was beyond mad. She was stressed, she kept on saying how her grades were so low, and how she was going to fail. She also said that she was going to clobber Hawk,Travis and Rose if they had made her grade in class worst. But knowing Astoria she'll just yell at them and then put a book in front of them and restrain them from leaving until they read the whole book, and answer the questions that she makes up. Rose has been in this situation several times, and every time she gets in it, she cries and begs for someone to help her. But no one dares goes against Astoria and grades, that's a death wish waiting to come true. Astoria is truly honorable. I was heading to my class with the rest of the girls except for Vicky because she wasn't a royal. The class that was going on now was the class for royalty. This class was just added to our schedules because we need to learn how to act properly of course. This class always terrifies Astoria, not because she can't do it, i mean she's the best in the class. But she was mostly worried about Rose being that class, since Rose is incredibly hyper all the time and that Rose is always clumsy, since Rose hasn't been in the fairytale land for half her life, she's never learned anything as a royal. Since the rest of us have been in a castle, and raised as a royal we know the basics, but Rose has to learn everything from stage one. While we're learning paperwork, war strategies, holding grand balls, and helping our people. Rose has to learn all that and more, especially since she is from one of the most famous families. Rose likes to joke around to get rid of stress and Astoria is opposite, so their methods clash that usually ends up with one of them suffering. And then there's Travis, he's always having bad luck, but I'm usually there to help him out of it. But Travis is really a nice guy under all that bad luck. I only wish that he would notice me. Oh get back on topic LingLing. I say to myself. Then there's Hawk, Astoria never really worries about him because he is the grandson of the famous Snow White.
          We walked into the class where professor Snow White was teaching about Royals of the past. We each silently sat down with our groups. I sat beside Rose's team because the rest of my team is non royal meaning that they can't join the class, the same with Shawn and Zekes team so the three of us sit beside Rose's team. Kira on the other hand sits in the very back all the time. She likes to be to herself, she makes pretty good grades in this class as well. As we sat down professor Snow White started to call us out.

"Ladies, welcome back i hope the mission went well." She said to us all getting the whole class's attention on us. With everyone staring at us we took our seats listening to the lesson.

Astoria's POV
   We got to school THREE HOURS LATE!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe this. Once Joy and I took our seats beside our team, I decided to look at how the team was doing. Hawk was listening, Rose was sleeping and Travis was drawing. Rose and Travis weren't paying attention, getting our team a really bad grade. Oh they are both going to get once lunch hour starts. I am in a rage. I tapped Travis on the shoulder to get his attention, he lifted up his head and then his eyes widen in shock, at the sight of my annoyed face. Travis then shook Rose awake, she looked toward me and then sat up straight and looked to professor Snow White. But that won't get them out of trouble, i will take notes and they will study it and then take a quiz that i made up. And they will stay there until they make a 100 on the quiz.

Hawk's POV
    The doors opened and granny welcomed the missing girls back to class. There in the doorway I saw LingLing, Kira, Joy and Astori. At the sight of seeing Astoria I looked over to Rose to see her asleep and Travis drawing in his sketchbook. I wanted to wake Rose up to save her from Astoria's raf again, but I didn't want to wake her up, she looked so peaceful and beautiful while she was asleep. Then I noticed that Astoria sat down and i then gave all my attention to granny.  I was watching Astoria from the corner of my eye. I saw Travis shaking Rose awake, a little too harshly. I  wanted to get up and yell at Travis for not being gentle with Rose. Once Rose was awake she looked toward AStoria and then her back straightened as she looked ahead to granny's teaching. I could tell that Rose was in a panic.