Chapter 18

Snow Queen's POV
     They finally did it. They followed a plan out and succeeded! But it's not the end of the plan yet. I still have to take Rose's powers, i need the cinderella power so i can take over the fairy tale land. I've been looking into my crystal ball keeping an eye on the girls and Cyrus as they put my plan into action. I saw a portal opens up in my castle, and I knew that it was the portal that my darling daughter made. I looked at the portal to see that goofball Cyrus walking though with a sleeping Rose in his arms. The girl looked lifeless, the only reason i knew she was alive was because you could see her chest rise and fall. Her head was dangling in the air as Cyrus carried her toward me.

"Snow Queen, where should I put her?" He asked me, he wasnt afriad of me, now that i think about it, i dont think that Cyrus fears anything, but i think thats because of how dumb he is. But deep down somewhere in his brain, I believe that he is smart, but just doesn't know how to show it.

"You dare call me Snow Queen, you will call me your Majesty." I said string the boy right in his eyes. As I used my commanding voice that would make any person shudder in my presence . But he didn't instead he looked me straight back in the eyes with a stern look on his face.

"Yes your majesty." He said.  With gritted teeth and I must say that he had a lot of nerve to do that in front of me.

"Go put her in the dungeon." I said pointing to the way that would lead him to where he needed to go. He started to walk down to where the temperature drops. This way Rose will get weaker faster that way i can take over the fairytale land faster. I sat back in my throne waiting for my daughter and Vicky to come back through that portal.

Cyrus POV
     I was walking down to the dungun as i started to realize that the temperature started to drop. The kingdom itself was already below freezing, i don't know how cold the dungeon is. I walked up to a door that was at the bottom of the stairway, the door was guarded with ice soldiers that were filled with life. I explained to them what the Snow Queen told me to do and soon enough they let me though. The dungun seemed to be empty, but it wasn't surprising seeing as the Snow Queen imprisons everyone in her snow globes. I wonder why she didn't just put Rose in one of her snow globes, but whatever. I walk into the closest cell and lay Rose onto the ice bed, i then see Rose start to shiver really bad so I look around to see if there was any kind of blanket to find that there was none.I then took out my wand and made a blanket appear, I then put the blanket over Rose and watched as her shivering went down a bit, but she was still slightly shivering. I then backed out of the cell  and closed it behind de my way back up the long stairway.
    Once I entered the throne room I saw three people laughing hysterically, I shut the two big doors that I entered through, as the doors closed the sound of the doors echoed throughout the throne room and that's when all eyes landed on me in the middle of the room.  I walked right up to them to see what they were laughing at, and right in front of them was a crystal that showed Hawk and his friends trying to wake everyone up, they then got to the part where they went into Rose's room, and there we saw a look alike Rose, who was in fact Ruby. Yes i know whats going on, i may seem dumb but I'm not. I understand most things that are said but some things i need a little more information about. Also i really don't care about which side I'm on, weather its good or evil, i was told to take care of vicky and that's what I plan to do.  I watch as Hawk kisses Ruby or Rose, and how Ruby smiled and how it widen when she saw Hawk. I knew that Ruby had a huge crush on Hawk and how much she loved hawk, but there's one thing that Ruby doesn't know, and that is that I love Ruby. I've always liked her. Her beautiful short LIght blue hair, her hypnotizing light green eyes. Even down to her perfect personality, but i know that she will never fall for me, because of how dumb i act and how dumb everyone think i am. But I just can't help but to ball up my fist and glare at hawk through the crystal as he hugs her. Ruby should be with me, not him, not a Snow White. I could feel the anger boil through blood through my bones as I watch this. But I know that I need to stay calm, or else Vicky and Kira will know something is up.
    "I think that we should check up on Rose." The Snow Queen said as she changed the scene from Hawk and Ruby (Rose) to a sleeping Rose in the cold dark dungun.