Chapter 19

Rose's POV
    I open my eyes to find  myself inside of the cold cell that I have gotten used to, I get up and put on my wooden shoes so my feet won't freeze off. The shoes aren't comfortable at all, I have blisters from them, but they are the only thing that the Snow Queen would give me. She is determined to make my life  miserable, well at least while I'm held captive here in her ice prison. I've been here for about a week or maybe even longer, in all honesty I cant tell anymore, i've lost track of time. KIra gave me a whole list of chores to do, i've even had to make her a new dress and shoes. I'm still in the pajamas that I've arrived in and I'm constantly shivering. When Cyrus, Kira and Vicky are at school the snow queen makes me clean her throne room, the worst i've had to do was clean her feet. Let's be clear here when I say that cleaning her feet was the worst. I meant that her feet stink worse than a skunk, and her toe nails looked green for some reason. 
Then she will tell me about her plan to take over the fairytale land. Everyday that VIcky and Kira come  back from school they will beat me until I have no strength left in me to get up, I also don't get a lot of food. CYrus is the only one who is nice, but today was different. When he  came back from school, he looked at me, he had anger coursing through his eyes.
    I was in the middle of cleaning the mess that Vicky and Kira made while hitting me. Cyrus came up to me, grabbed my arm and pulled me to my cell, once we were in the dungun he pushed me through the entrance to my ice cell, I rounded up tripping over the shoes that were on my bloodied feet, I then hit my head against my ice bed. Cyrus then started to pace back and forth until he started to come close to me. He then balled his hand into a fist and started to punch and kick me while yelling.

"It's your fault, that he kissed her."
"This is your fault., you stupid cinderella!!!" And he repeated this, and in all honesty I didn't understand what he was talking about but I did understand that his hits and kicks hurt a 100 times worse than Kiras and Vickys. Tears were running down my  face and I was screaming out for help. That i knew would never come. He then stopped the beating and got even closer to me. His face came closer to mine, and I knew what he was trying to do. My father taught me this on earth, but I didn't think that it would happen in the fairytale land. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine, it distracted him long enough for me to regain my balance and start to run, but Cyrus was up and grabbing my leg, I pulled the wand out and made a punkin come falling out of the sky, which landed on his head.
    I continued running until I came across the ice maze, fearing  for my life I ran straight into the maze, not thinking twice about it. I kept on running until I ran out of breath. I look up to see my surroundings are a frozen fountain. I sat down at the fountain and looked into the frozen water to see my reflection. I looked horrible, my skin looked really pale and close to blue, my hair was a knotted mess, my hand had tons of blisters on them from all the cleaning and being exposed to the cold. I started to cry, and then I looked at my wand and remembered the mirra lesson that professor Snow White taught. With the last little bit of strength I had I tapped my wand against the ice and started a spell.

    "I am Rose Cinderella and I ask you dear ice Ice to turn into a mirra so that I may call out to Hawk Snow White for help. Please connect me to him. I ask you." I said this, soon Hawk appeared on the ice and he looked worried and surprised to see me.

"Rose, what happened are you okay." Hawk asked.

"Hawk.?" Is all i could say because he kept asking me questions.

Cyrus POV
     School wasn't going so well, not today anyway.  The day started off like any other day, I woke up, went down the hall and woke up Vicky. We then put on our uniforms and made our way to school to meet up with Kira and Ruby. Kira was waiting for us at the gate, then we saw Ruby, or should I say Rose walking toward us. I really don't see what Ruby sees in Hawk. I wish she would see me, the same way I see her. She's changed herself completely, her lovely blue hair has been changed to an awful blonde, her skin is even lighter and her green eyes have been turned into a blue.