11| When They Met

Story cover by Loveleen1906 ❤️

Chapter-11 :

Meera Rao :

Yes! He is out there standing before me. Emotions started to flow throughout my body, wanting to exit through tears, which I silenced.
My body stiffened, widening my eyeballs and my jaw clenched. Goosebumps invaded all over my body as he was still the same with those magical brown eyes, but missing that radiant smile on his lips with his cute dimples and I must say he is fitter now, with a toned body than earlier.

Though I was unbelievably happy, all my emotions were suddenly masked, leaving no expressions on my face and then he broke the silence.

"Hello, miss!" He raised his voice slightly to gain my attention.

"Yeah!" I finally managed to talk.

"So, did you get me? I was in a hurry so collided with you unknowingly. Hope you don't mind." He said sharply, narrowing his eyebrows and giving a magisterial look, slipping his hands into his pockets.

Why is he giving this never-mind type of talk instead of apologizing? Also, he is looking formal with a tucked red striped shirt and grey pants as if he is going to an office. Man! Today is Sunday!

"It's fine," I said annoyingly giving a short fake smile.

He then turned and started to walk away, but again ceased to face me, viewing me from head to toe.

I felt irritating, why is he checking me out? Firstly, he walked away as if he didn't know me and now looking at me as if suspecting me of a crime. God!

"What?" I snapped.

"Umm! You look so familiar to me, Do I know you?" He said softly quirking his left eyebrow.

He has forgotten me! Oh, no!
I know we never talked, but I strongly believed that he would at least remember me, but, no, I have been going mad at him for years and he is not at all bothered about my existence. And now, instead of retrieving my memory, he is asking me if I knew him! This is pathetic.

"Hello, mister! If I look familiar to you, then it's you who should recall, but instead of that, you are asking me if I know you or not..that's not decency." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, come on! That's because I do not actually remember you, so asked you, what's wrong with this?" He said shrugging his shoulders.

He is not even trying to remember and here I am stuck up with his thoughts for years so now, why should I admit that I know him, why should I confess that I am mad at him? I don't want to lose my self-respect for him, I will also walk in his path, and act like I don't know him.

"Wait. You know what, after five minutes of our talk, I too got that feeling like I have seen you somewhere, but not able to memorize same as you!" I pursed my lips. That made him widen his eyes

"Oh, really? Then I got a solution to end this confusion, let's introduce ourselves to each other, maybe we will remember something, okay?" He said folding his hands.

"Sounds good, fine." I nodded.

"So, start with you, what's your name?" He asked.