Oh Shit, Were Livestreaming

Lauren's POV

Planes + One Direction and Friends don't go well together. I'm pretty sure the air stewardess' head was about to explode. She was sweet though and I couldn't blame her for being a tiny bit frustrated with us...

A few minutes ago Louis and Harry took over the pilots mic (Don't even ask how they got to it!) and sang a wonderful rendition of Live While We're Young. Harry and my Louis were dragged back in here by the stewardess (who was actually trying to contain a smile from forming on her own lips)...

Wait...did I just call Lou...MY Louis. Nah. Did I? Oh crap. I've got it badddd...

ummovingon...

Brandi and Niall were currently ordering their tenth order of fries...each.

Harry had finally settled back into his seat next to Mary and they were cuddled together sharing a blanket. He had BETTER be wearing clothes under that blanket! The boys had already filled me in about the time Hazza had gone naked on a plane...that's just not right!!! And Mary's innocent!!!!! (Tehe =•=)

As for Liam he was doing a twitcam..Li was in the seat in front of mine so I stealthily dropped to the floor and sloooooowwwwwwllllyyyy raised my head up above his shoulder. Stealth mode ;)

@jesslovesliammmm : LIAMMMM!!!! Look behin you!

@lura_says-hi_1D : ahhhh! Stalkerrr! #turnaroundliam

Before #turnaroundliam could trend, I ducked back down and rolled underneath his row of seats. Whoah! I'm a freaking ninja.

"Guys there's nothing behind me except that sleeping old lady..."

At this, the woman woke up with a disapproving face full of anger.

"Excuse me young man! I am not old! Damned kids these days!...."

At this, I burst into a fit of giggles- covering my mouth I hoped Li hadn't heard me...

Too late.

Li shushed the camera and dove under the seat after me as I crawled frantically away from him.

*BAMMM*

I ran into something wrinkly that smelled like prunes. Oh shit!

Next thing I knew, the world went black...

________

Blurry. Dark, fuzzy silhouettes. Where the hell am I?

"Guys, I think she's waking up!"

"Damn, that old lady can pack a punch!"

"Niall, she didn't punch Lauren. She socked her in the head with a purse full of knitting supplies."

"Oi..I knew that."

"Ohmigosh ! Is my Lauren going to be okay?"

Okay, that was definitely Louis. Ohmigosh, did he just call me HIS Lauren? No. There's no way. I must've bumped my head a little too hard...

"Mate, did you just call Lauren YOUR Lauren?"

"Errr. Yes?"

"Awwwww!" I heard Brandi, Amber, and Mary coo in unison.

"If. Um- I asked her out do you think she'd say yes?"

"Ohmigod, Lou! She totally would!"

Gosh, nobody was paying any attention to the passed out person over here! Lol! I was already sitting up, eyes opened, hands folded neatly in my lap with a smug look on my face.

*cough cough*

Still nothing.

"AHEM!" All 8 sets of eyes turned to look toward me, but I was only looking at Louis.

"Of course I'll go out with you, babe!"

Louis jumped up an fist pumped, before running over to me (almost tripping over Amber who just scowled at him amusingly) and hugging me in the bigger hug I've ever had in my life.

"Lou. Ca-ant. Bre-athe."

"Sorry love!" Louis laughed with a sheepish grin.

And then I kissed him on the lips just a tiny peck. His entire face went red, an for a second I thought something was wrong- until he intertwined his hand with mine and held it up for the whole plane to see. Awwwwww!

Cheers!

"Um...Liam...what does the red light on the top of your macbook mean???"

"Oh shit, I'm still live streaming! 54,000 viewers. Oh man! This is NOT good!"

(A/N: I'll update this story at 300 reads and 15 votes so ...vote it up loves xx)