The announcement

Peter's P.O.V.

"We could meet after school and build my new LEGO death star..." Ned said excited. "I can't tonight, it's family night tonight" I whisper back. Ned and I are sitting in our science class at the moment, and it's soooo boring. I've known this since I was like 8, and Uncle Bruce and I are working on much more advanced stuff at the moment in the lab.

"Oh, yeah. It's Monday, that's right. I forgot." Ned realised.

On monday night all the Avengers eat together and have a movie night. They have for as long as I can remember (since I know them). Well if there are no missions of course.

"Yeah, but we could meet tomorrow" I said, looking at Ned's slightly disappointed face. "Okay, tomorrow is good" He answers, looking at me with a huge grin.

"Peter and Ned, pay attention!" Mrs. Brooks scolds us. "Oh, shit." "Yes Mrs. Brooks." Ned answers quickly. I hear MJ laughing at the table behind us. I turn around to face her "What's so funny? You know we already know this" I laugh at her.

"Yeah, I know. I just like watching people in crisis. And it looked like Ned's life just flashed before his eyes" She says, catching her breath.

I've known MJ for about 5 years now, and she and Ned are like my 2 only friends (at school, I am friends with Shuri (ofcourse) and some 'other' interns) . And I love them both to death. I laugh with her, while Ned just sighs and shakes his head, turning his attention to Mrs. Brooks.

The bell rings and I'm really happy I can finally escape from this hell. Until that dream get knocked into the ground with the words "Could you please stay behind for a little bit class, I have a huge announcement to make" Coming from Mrs. Brooks, who sounds like she can jump through the ceiling from excitement at any moment now. Ned and I sigh at the same time and sit back down, and I'm pretty sure I have an expression on my face like I could kill somebody.

"Friday, the annual field trip is planned. The school has been trying to make this happen for years, and I'm really excited to announce we are going to Stark Industries, which is also home to the Avengers at the moment !" The entire class starts cheering, well except MJ, Ned and me. MJ is just not interested, reading a book and only looking up to say "Ha, your luck loser" to me. My head has dropped to the table and I'm mumbling "Shit, Shit, Shit" over and over again. And Ned is just laughing at me.

" Omg, Peter. This i-is awe-awesome" He says between laughing fits. I just want to disappear. "Your parents need to sign this permission slip, so take one with you when you leave" Mrs. Brooks says holding up a stack of paper.

Ned, MJ (who has closed her book for once) and I walk past her, grabbing a sheet of paper on our way out. I go to my locker to put my books away, and then I hear someone I wish I could punch in the face.

"YOOO, PARKER" Flash yells. I just sigh and ignore him, well i try to. "PARKER, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME" Flash keeps yelling. So I turn around, with an expression of complete disinterest on my face. On the inside I'm panicking though, knowing I can't defend myself against Flash. As much as I want to, I can't punch him. That would give away my super strength, and with that the risk that everyone will find out I'm Spider-man in no time.

"Now everyone will know you're lying Parker" Flash threatens, now standing directly in front of me. At that moment,  MJ snaps for only the second time in the 5 years I've known her . And it's just as badass as the first time. "God I love that girl."No they won't, as he's not lying. But if you don't want to believe that, that's your choice. That's not gonna change the fact that he in fact does have a internship at SI. Come on Peter, Ned" And with that MJ slams my locker closed and we turn around and walk out of the school.

A/N : Hey guys, do you have any good story recommendations or requests? I'm planning on setting up a one-shot book soon. Love you <3

-R