The fieldtrip of my nightmares (Part3)

A/N Hey guys, here is the new chapter as promised. This chapter is almost 2000 words sooo, ENJOY! <3

Peter's P.O.V.

We get of the elevator once we reach the floor where the research labs are located. Ned nudges my side and I look at him. "What's wrong?" I ask him, curious why he looks so scared. "Mr.Banner" He just answers and he points towards one of the corners of the lab we just entered. And in that corner is uncle Bruce helping an higher level intern, Ian. Ian is one of my friends here at the tower, and I'm sure he'll greet me very happily when he sees me. Luckily neither Ian nor uncle Bruce has noticed our group and the class doesn't seem to notice that THE Dr.Banner is in the same room as them. That is of course, until Lizzy greets him.

"Dr. Banner, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were gonna be here today. Do you want me to show them another lab?"

"Who is them?" uncle Bruce says not looking up from his work with Ian.

She looks and me and I nod, he knows I was going to be here today. She gives me a slight nod back, understanding what I mean, and answering with "It's the tour from Midtown High, Dr.Banner"

At this Ian turns around and asks uncle Bruce while scanning the group "Isn't that Peter's school?" His eyes meet mine and I wave. "Hey Ian". uncle Bruce turns around too and moves to hug me. "Hey Pete, how is your tour going?". I hug him back and ask him, while very aware that my class is staring at me with open mouths, "Great, what are you working on?"

"I'll show you in a minute, we kinda needed your help anyway" He winks and turns to Lizzy and my class. "No, Miss Tikse. This lab is free. You can let them do the robot building exercise for the tours?" uncle Bruce suggests, and Lizzy's face lights up. "Great idea, Dr.Banner! Would you explain it to them please, then I can go up for a minute to make sure their lunch will be ready in an hour" Lizzy asks uncle Bruce and he nods, sending her off.

I have been talking to Ian for the last few minutes. I haven't seen him in a week, he was sick last week. But we turn our attention to the group when uncle Bruce sends Lizzy away. Uncle Bruce looks at me and then turns to the group. I get what he means and set up the exercise with some help from Ian and Ned, who has done the exercise before too.

"Hello Midtown" uncle Bruce greets my class, and laughs at their shocked faces "It's fine, I don't bite. And I won't turn green" He winks. That seems to break the tension slightly, until Flash, being the idiot that he is, decides to open his mouth and ask the question I've been dreading. "How the hell do you know Peter? He's just a big nobody who lies about an internship at a company which doesn't even hire high-schoolers!?" Bruce looks at him,opening his mouth and then closing it again, and then turns to me. I gesture him to come talk to me real quick. "Hold on for a moment please. Ian, could you explain the exercise to them please?" Ian nods and goes to talk to the group.

Uncle Bruce walks towards me, one of his veins getting slightly green. "Hey, Hey, Hey. Please calm down, Uncle Bruce, Please? He has been doing this forever. Okay? He isn't going to stop, just go with the story Lizz told that I'm 'the best intern here' and say that I help you in the lab" He looks at me like I'm crazy, but his vein does get back to normal. I let out a sigh of relief, and he sighs too, which is followed with a response that I REALLY didn't wanted to hear. "Pete, I can't leave this going on. You know that right. I have to tell Tony or Steve, I'm sorry. But I can't let this happen. Has he ever gotten physical?" My eyes drop to the floor and that seems answer enough for him. He rubs across his forehead and pulls me into a hug. "So that's why you're always covered in bruises. Why don't you defend yourself? You know you can easily take him" He says, genuinely not understanding why I don't just hit him back. "I know, that's the problem. If I ever do hit him, and I lose control... I'm just a little bit stronger than him you know?" I whisper. Uncle Bruce nods, and then says "It's okay, return to your tour. But we do need to tell your dads" I sigh and bury my face further into his chest. "I know, but I need to tell Wade first." "Okay, but after that we are going to tell them. Together, okay?" He asks softly. "Okay"