f i v e | Who?

I just want to say, thank you so much for waiting on these chapters! It might take a while but it'll get out soon! ❤️❤️ (and sorry to disappoint if this seems too rushed.)

Btw check out the description of this story, it tells basically the whole story. If you don't like that type of stuff, you can stop reading this. Or you can wait and get-
~~~~~~
Yuzu woke up to the sound of blending.

She opened her eyes then groaned, supporting her body on the couch. She glanced around, her vision cloudy.

She rubbed them with a hand a couple of times before glancing at the white shirt she was wearing. A very clean and oversized one.

She kind of lifted the hem and glanced beneath it, seeing clothing underneath not hers.

Did she go home with someone last night?

Please god no.

Then wouldn't she be entitled to a slut?

Thinking hard, a voice was heard.

"Ah, you're awake!" The voice came from behind and Yuzu snapped her head around. She saw a female figure but her thoughts ignored the face, thinking where in the hell am I?

She looked around the place.

Modern furniture, modern couch, modern place.

The place was huge.

The whole floor was shining, almost a clear reflection in it. This home owner had a severe case of "germaphobe".

Yuzu liked small and cheap things.

"I made you some pancakes and coffee if you'd like." The voice offered.

Yuzu looked back but now examined the girl closely. She was wearing an cooking apron with a cute bear on it. She seemed familiar but Yuzu couldn't put her finger on it.

She wore she saw this miss somewhere.

Brown hair, violet eyes talking about confidence?

"Holy crap, you're that girl from the-" Yuzu yelled, pointing at the other and gave a sharp gasp.

The girl put her finger to her lips. "Now now." She gave the prettiest smile. "Welcome to my humble home."

Humble?"

Yuzu started to freak out. She was in the house of a celebrity.

But she was in a school full of well known kids.

Anyways-

Sleep? Did she sleep with her?

Not complaining if she did but... Wait, what was she thinking? Clearly, she needs a reset to her brain.

"And if you're wondering, we did not..." The cooker made a few random hand gestures shyly. "Have it."

"Okay... That's good to hear." She nearly sighed in relief. She wasn't this type of person, sleeping with anybody who looked at her.

"And if you didn't hear, I made some breakfast."

Yuzu nodded. Even if she was famous, she was still cautious. What if this girl was dangerous with violence?

She heard the other girl start giggling. "C'mon, I don't bite."

Yuzu scoffed and ignored the comment. She seated herself on a stool comfortably and saw a hand push the plate full of breakfast. She let out a breath that said WOOOW. "I haven't had a breakfast like this in ages."