ONE HUNDRED & SEVENTY

***LIKES***COMMENTSALYCIAMCCOY happy 20th birthday, i love you always🥰

***LIKES***COMMENTS
ALYCIAMCCOY happy 20th birthday, i love you always🥰

comments disabled for this post

—————
REAL LIFE
(I apologise in advance for the cringe)

Earlier that say Alycia had told Zion that for his birthday then two were going out for dinner to celebrate his 20th birthday. Little did Zion know that Alycia and his band mates had planned a surprise for him. Months prior he had talked about how he had never been surprised for his birthday and so Alycia and his friends knew that they had to surprise him for his birthday.

They had got out of their uber and Alycia grabbed Zion's hand and led him into the restaurant. The waiter lead them to the back of the restraint where all his friends and family were waiting for them to arrive. The waiter opened the sliding doors which lead them to the private booth which made Zion confused, "a bit too much room for two people don't you think?" Zion asked both the waiter and Alycia.
"Well about that," Alycia had said before leading him round the corner. As soon as everyone saw them step around the booth a large crowd of people got out from their hiding places and shouted "surprise!"

Zion was overwhelmed with happiness, he had his friends, family and girlfriend all in one place. He was happy. "i love you," he said to Alycia making her eyes widen. "i love you too, so much," she said back to him which lead to them sharing a kiss.

i'm working on something new
as i've nearly finished this👀

i'm working on something new as i've nearly finished this👀

:)