ONE HUNDRER & EIGHTY

*FEW MONTHS LATER

***LIKES***COMMENTSALYCIAMCCOY tysm to PM for letting me be the opening act on their tour :) i loved performing for yous all :)

***LIKES***COMMENTS
ALYCIAMCCOY tysm to PM for letting me be the opening act on their tour :) i loved performing for yous all :)

comments

USER you did amazing

USER i loved seeing you

USER i love you

ZIONKUWONU you killed it

USER amazing

USER you look so good

—————

ALYCIAMCCOY
back from tour, back to
writing music🎵

—————

*MORE MONTHS LATER

Ever since the boys and Alycia had came off tour everything was amazing. The boys were on a good grind and always making music, however they didn't really release it. Alycia was also making music, working on creating another project that was bigger and better than her album she had released almost a year ago.

As for Alycia and Zion, they were doing amazing. They had been together for around 2 years now but that's not what it felt like to them. They felt as it the time had gone so fast, yet at the same time the had spent near enough every day together so it felt like that had known each other years. Alycia got her own place and Zion decided to move in with her. They were happy with the direction that their relationship was going in. It was safe to say everyone was great and their lives were amazing.

cringe oof