ONE HUNDRED & SEVENTY EIGHT

Everyone at the venue was getting ready to listen to the album for start to end, everyone was incredibly happy for Alycia. The place was filled with her friends and family and she couldn't have been happier.

Tonight was the night her album was finally dropping. She had put so much effort into it and all she wanted was for people to like it. All she wanted was for people to finally be able to hear what she had been working on for months and months.

"So I was told that before this album dropped that I was suppose to do some speech, i'm not good at this and also I haven't planned anything to say so i'm going to have to try and think of stuff from the top of my head," She stared.

"So I guess I have to start with thank yous so obviously thank you to my team for putting together this party i'm so grateful for you all, also a massive thank you to my beautiful assistant Hannah, for coming up with the idea and helping me through everything that I went through to create this album. Thank you to my family and friends for also helping me through everything to do with this album and also for supporting me and thank you for coming tonight it actually means so much to me to be able to share this and to have you all in the same room with me when it gets released," she paused for a short moment, thinking of what else she needed to say.

"Who knew that creating an album would be so fucking hard," she laughed with everyone.

"It has been an actually rollercoaster of emotions and experiences, and through out the months of creating this i've gone through everything. I don't want to get all emotional and everything but i'm so appreciative for all of you and everything. I really hope you like the album, and I don't know what else to say so have a good night," she gave the microphone back and headed back towards her family and friends.

An hour or so later her album had finally dropped, after announcing it on all social medias she was surrounded with people who were waiting to hug her and congratulate her. She was at her happiest in that moment.

—————

***LIKES***COMMENTSALYCIAMCCOY THE ALBUM JUST DROPPED

***LIKES***COMMENTS
ALYCIAMCCOY THE ALBUM JUST DROPPED

comments disabled for this post