❁ Part 1 ❁

Authors note: This is going to be a short story containing  6 parts.

*

Shot 1 : The Busy Husband

~

"My husband has got so clumsy these days. I mean it's actually true, after a few years of marriage everything really becomes bland like grass!" Suneeta squealed twisting her lips in distaste.

"Ask me. After three kids now it feels like more of being with a sibling!" Svetlana was not far behind in the troops of trolls as everyone laughed out loud, focusing towards a quiet Gauri, "Gauri you are not saying anything? Not done. Won't you share your bit of the gossip??"

"That's what I am thinking. Omkara is. Um, let's say different!" Gauri slowly molded her sentence while those scrutinizing eyes solidified at her.

"Oh, could it be that finally, we found someone who's marital excitement is still running! Aha. Consider us J Gauri!" As all their giggles echoed, Gauri was deeply contemplating the equation she is having with that man of her dreams over the years!

It was definitely nothing like these ladies described. Even to this day, he doesn't leave her before making her blush like beetroots!

But then thinking more acutely she found the variations of their relationship has definitely been changed. The hot-tempered passionate man that she married was gone somewhere in all the chaos of family life!

Also, the adventure that she was lured into was heavily missing. Omkara is milder & teasing over the years! They bicker quite a lot now. But underlying she knows he loves her!

Now that she is thinking her mind was rolling into sadness. Undesired sadness.

She heard the door click as a tired Omkara entered while loosening his tie.

A deep kiss landed on her forehead, "Jaan. I am home!" She recollected these days he more often kisses on her forehead rather than those hungry kisses on the lips like the initial days of their marriage.

"Where is Pari? Where are you Gudiya? Dada is home!" Didn't even ask how that lonely wife is, instead goes straight towards their daughter's room!

But this is how it is been since last few years! Why is this irritating her now?

An innocent Pari ran to her loving father like a little tornado and hugged him with her small hands as Omkara scooped her lovingly, offering the chocolates his princess demanded.

Adoring his daughter for a few moments he sent her off as this was the time for his bath and Gauri has to prepare the servings of dinner.

Just like every other night when Gauri was finished with all the household chores she regarded Omkara was making their daughter sleep with utmost love and care. He is simply the best father there was not an ounce bit of doubt about it!

A pondering Gauri placed herself in the bed as Omkara too returned after tucking Pari with the fairies of sleep.

"Umm. Jaan!" His strong muscles engulfed Gauri's petite frame pretty easily as he mumbled sweetly into her ears, "I love you."

For some reason, those words pricked her turmoiled heart!

"I. . . love you too Om." Whispering back she felt the bulge poking on her legs.

It ignited her desires instantly as she craved more for her husband's warmth.

Unaware, an innocent Omkara was talking in his slumberous cute voice, "You know Gauri our Pari is getting naughtier these days. Every night she needs to hear new stories. Just like you! And see it's already past 12 due to that.

God knows if I'll be able to wake up at 6 for my morning exercise or not! Got an important meeting with Gurgaon client tomorrow 11 sharp!

Please wake me up wifey?"

"You. You are going to sleep right away?" Of course Gauri felt immensely disappointed. And her erratic hormones did the job of fuel excellently well.

"Hmm. Jaan. Good night." With that leaving Gauri in her huge pouts a vigorously sleepy Omkara turned to another side to doze off.

He didn't even plant a single kiss on her lips?

It's comprehensible he must be exhausted but isn't he tired every day? She is tired too. But how can you be tired of love?

Furthermore, her ovulation hormones wanted a lot more, disremembering it's just the other day when he made love to her.

***

So here it is, @harshitagola as you have asked me to put this one. Thanks for the encouragement....❤

Hope you all like this story.

Copyright for this story and Intellectual Property such as plot, storyline, dialogues are owned by and copyrighted to WaveTeal, Ipti © Copyright 2019 S.I. WaveTeal.

Plagiarism is a Crime

1.) I do NOT ALLOW TRANSLATIONS/modifications of this story in any language or dialect, even the credits are all mine.

2.) DO NOT COPY THIS STORY & DO NOT POST THIS IN ANY OTHER WEBSITE.

3.) This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

4.) The UPLOADING, DISTRIBUTION, Scan of this book in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

5.) Please let me know immediately if you know anyone copying this story or posting it on any website.

Thank you~!

Let me know your feedback

Avoid errors, pleaseThanks

©©All Rights Reserved by @Waveteal 2019©