❁ Part 6 ❁

Only trust and respect should be there while love would find its own way to sustain forever! — WaveTeal 😉

Last Shot : The balance

Three days later.

"Can you believe my husband! He straightly went to the office without any meal. I cooked with so much heart. Specifically his favorite dish. Aab sara khana waste! (Now All food will go to waste)

Sometimes it makes me doubt if he is having an affair at the office or not! Always in a hurry to reach office! As if double promotion ka laddoo bant rahe ho!(As if he is getting Laddoo's for double promotion!)" Waiting for the bell to ring, Seema expressed her displeasure in a turbulent nature.

"These men are always so heartless. Nobody can help it, it's in the DNA!" Suneeta shared her side of expert opinion!

"Seema. " All the ladies turned to witness Gauri standing with her jaws clenched, "You should be more concerned that he was hungry and didn't even eat something. Why don't you pack the food and take it to him." She pasted a bitter smile towards all the roaming eyes.

"Gauri. Wow. Seeing you after days. And you should take Seema's side..." Svetlana couldn't hide the sourness sipping via her voice.

Gritting through the teeth, Gauri sought the best to remain composed, "There is no side. Svetlana.

Being his wife Seema is on his side only." A mocking smile took place on her lips reflecting upon the irony, "You people sit and bitch about how your husbands behave. Count all their breaths. If they come close oh only physical. If they are not interested oh maybe having extramarital somewhere!

I know they are not perfect, rather far from perfect. Almost like babies who need constant pampering.

Always tired, boring and everything.

Are we perfect though?

When was the last time you all did something special for them?

Like getting a makeover and surprising them? Most importantly always that same question, same old topic, after marriage they don't love us like they used to!

But do you love him the same? Are you not trapped in the household chores or this stupid gossiping so much that you forget to confess your love as well!!

Pyaar jatana srif kisi ek ka kam nahin hain na! Dono taraf se pehel honi chahiye!(Sharing love and affection is not upto only one certain individual! Both sides should take initiative!)

Those men who're rotten, forget them, at least don't doubt who are not and ruin the peace in vain! If you think he is cheating on you, go to his office and check rather bidding all the respect and secrecy of marital bond in a place like this.

Most importantly be a little positive!

Well, Pari is here...Have a good day all!" All of them gaped at Gauri's walking frame as she kissed the little Pari & escorted her towards the car with a satisfied smile adorning her face after all that earful!!

But definitely didn't want Seema to fall stupid like herself by all the provocation. No relationship is perfect but the imperfections make it real and savoring.

Only trust and respect should be there while love would find its own way to sustain forever!

At home.

Omkara, as usual, walked all tired and worn out, loosening his tie.

This time Gauri smiled in advance before he would beam like the sun. Rushing towards his tired frame she didn't hesitate a second to engulf his lips in a deep smooch!

"Umm...Jaan...I came from outside...Dirt & pollution hain, You will get sick...Let me get fresh then won't even let you breathe my sexy wife!" As he tried to pull away from the kiss, Gauri was not in the mood to let go!

She leaned in and smacked on Omkara's rough lips once again, her fingers trailing on his shirt buttons. Breathing laboriously Gauri was finished unbuttoning Omkara's shirt revealing that perfectly toned body to drool for! Her hazels dazzled with love and desire as she loved that raw cologne muddled with the redolence of her husband.

Cutely hesitating before tracing her fingers on his tuxedo, exactly then he lifted her up in his arms, "Ye kiya kar rahe hain aap Om..Neeche utariye na. Pari dekhlegi toh kiya sochegi(What are you doing Om... Please put me down. If Pari sees us like this what will she think!) Oh no the door is open!! Please close the door... "

That mischievous glint inside his beaming eyes raised her heartbeats even further, making her cheeks taint with the red blush, "Come on, mother of my kiddo and still feel shy to unbuckle my tuxedo wifey?

However, you shall know, My angel daughter will be very happy knowing how much dada adores mumma...

Since Time is so short... Let's utilize and take shower together..What say, sexy mommy??" Those big eyes growing with dark passion are more than enough to make her naive heart flutter like a teenager!

"Ohh?? Kitna besharam hain aap(So shameless you are)...My naughty hubby...But I love your all shades Omkara! Love you so much!!" Captivated, Gauri saw how lovingly her crazy husband got busy opening her hair!

"Me more birdy!" And he nuzzled in her fragrant heavy silky locks which he loved caressing more than anything!!

❀ The End❀

*****

So how's it?? Please Comment, Vote, Share & follow me.

©©All Rights Reserved by @Waveteal 2019©