❁ Part 2 ❁

Shot 2 : The Miffed Wife

The next morning Omkara woke up pretty late. Or course Gauri didn't even bother giving the wake-up alarms to him.

However, he got ready at a blazing pace.

"Areh. Where are my car keys? Gauri? Have you stolen my car keys again? You little thief!" Gauri scrunched her eyebrows hearing all his teases.

She couldn't describe what came at her that she thundered like that in a rude tone, "I am not a thief. Just mind your words. I have no wish to take those rotten car keys. I have more important things to do!!"

Being a bit startled with her unsavory words, Omkara smiled weakly, "Woah! Chill! I was just joking Jaan. Why are you so grumpy haan? My baby didn't sleep well last night? Did any bit fat mosquito bite you Hmm??" He followed her like a child to pull her in his embrace.

Only that can calm his little angry blizzard.

"Why do you even care?

See here are the keys. And you just need an excuse to call people thieves!" Shoving the keys in his hands she fired a glare of irritation, "Now why are you staring at me like a buffoon?"

Though confounded yet Omkara ventured to keep the environment light with his soft teases, "Oho. Since My Jaan is all angry and moody this morning...Consider your hubby scared! So before uttering anything I'll have to make my fear away first..No??" He tapped on her nose with endearment, proceeding to wrap his arms around her belly.

But the unyielding wife in Gauri tried to push him away by hissing again, "Omkara. Every freaking time these lame jokes aren't appealing you know...

And now don't disturb me. Let me finish cooking. Warna phir you only will yell why the breakfast is not ready!"

"Jaan. Kiya huwa hain? Naraz kyun ho itna?(Jaan. What is it? Why are you so upset?)" Sounding anxious, Omkara noticed she was not even looking at him.

This could only suggest his Jaan is quite mad. But what could possibly be the reason? Everything seemed to be ok last night!

Is this one of her mood swings?

"Look at me when I talk to you."

"Shuru ho gaye orders. Nahin dekhna mujhe. Jao jo karna hain karlo!(Here comes the orders. I don't want to look at you. Do whatever you can!)" She kept making Rotis(indian flat bread) adamantly.

"What the hell woman? Why are you testing my patience in this early morning? Just tell me what's wrong. Why are you sulking?" Clenching both her arms, Omkara pinned her next to a beam. His watchful eyes noticed every wriggling movement Gauri made to free herself from his clutch.

Still not meeting his eyes! Hiding something in those dark hazels?

"Wait a second is it because I slept yesterday? You wanted to have sex wifey? Just should have given a hint." Quickly shot a glance at his wristwatch, "Umm...Now time is short but will have a quicky one ok." Instantly moving her stole away Omkara dipped his nose on her neck planting kisses and unzipping his pants.

Meanwhile searching for the knot of her Pajama as well. His swift hands were roaming all over her sensitive body, making her almost moan which she kept buried inside her throat with a lot of struggle.

Hoisting her up by both her bottoms, Omkara hastily placed her on the kitchen slab while standing in between her legs.

Gauri got marveled at the instantaneous hardness her passionate husband could deliver in such a precise time.

As passion crested darker inside Omkara's eyes, he leaned towards her parted lips to shower his innumerable kisses.

But got appalled when Gauri's feeble palms pushed him away and her furious growl echoed in, "You men.. Gggrrr... Disgusting!

Don't touch me! You didn't even bother to ask if this is what I really want. And straight away started just like that!

Everything starts with sex and ends with sex for you Yeah? Do you think this low of me?" It was such a mixed feeling for her to control her desires and utter those venomous words!

After seeing that baby face of her astonished husband she got even more disconcerted.

What is even happening in between them?

Why can't he understand her? Why can't he simply love her? Or he doesn't love her anymore? This must be a mere duty for him!

Seeing her hazels threatening to spill salt water, Omkara spluttered, "What? Low? No? What's wrong if my wife wants to have sex with me. What has happened to you Gauri, what's wrong? Why are you not telling me clearly?" Desperation piqued in his vocals as he sought to calm her down!

"What has happened to me?? What's wrong with me?? You call yourself my husband?? Do you freaking even remember the color that I wore yesterday?" She asked with a broken voice, her eyes churned lava.

"I was tired last night Jaan." He concealed his sadness in his nervous smile, "I thought you read me like an open book Jaan. You understand me the same right?" Didn't even let her ken how shattered her words have left him inside.

"Tired? Do you ever discern when I too get tired?

Am I not a human? Or I don't have that same right as you?" Controlling her heavy breathes Gauri paused briefly before seething back, "You! Do you even remember what are the last meaningful words you have said to me? Or expressed that you love me?"

"I thought when every night I sleep inside your cuddle that tells you enough about my love." Omkara softly brushed his thumbpad on her puffed cheeks, still standing in between her slender legs.

Her cheeks were burning with temperature as Omkara wanted to absorb all the tensed heat from her. He loves this woman so much. Yet he is unable to keep her happy these days. There must be ample complaints which are unsaid. Let them come out today.

"Jaan...?? Don't you understand how much I love you?!"

***

Feedback is a must

Avoid errors, please

Thanks

©©All Rights Reserved by @Waveteal 2019©