eighteen.

"They got them?" My jaw drops, "Just like that?"

"Just like that," Coulson repeats, shrugging. "They located his main base from some intel from the first mission that went upside down last month. They found his main base and got Fisk, and found all of his data. He's off to the Raft now."

"It's too easy," I shake my head, "He was just sitting there?"

"Well, no," he says, "It was a long operation and was a little bit dirty, but everyone got out alright."

I shake my head, trying to process this information. It's been a month since we got Malick and I went out with the team. He's currently in a cell in the lower level. Honestly, I really just want to leave. Everyone is so lovely and funny and kind, and I've really grown close to the other Inhumans, but I miss my family. I miss Bucky.

"What does that mean for us?" Pete asks from beside me.

"It means that there is no viable threat to you anymore, Peter," Coulson answers, a small smile on his face. Peter lets out a happy sigh, doing a little jump. I want to be happy for him, but I know that I'm not in the clear, "But Hive is still out there."

Peter stops, looking at me before back at Coulson, "Adelaide gets to leave too, right?"

Coulson gives me an apologetic look, "I'm sorry."

I sigh, letting my shoulders and head drop.

"Then I'm not leaving," Peter starts, "I'm staying here until it's safe for Adelaide to leave-"

"Pete," I shake my head, turning to him, "You have to go."

"No!" He protests, looking at everyone before back at me, "That's ridiculous. We stick together, Adelaide, that was the promise. We're a team. I'm not-I'm not going to just leave you here."

"I'm fine, Pete, really," I give him a reassuring smile, "You have to go back to school. You have to go back to Aunt May," I put my hands on his arms, "And MJ. And Ned. You have a family that needs you."

"You're my family too," he continues to protest.

"And I'll be out before you know it," I end the argument, turning to Coulson, "When is he going?"

"Stark is picking him up in the morning," He answers. I nod, turning back to Pete, "Go pack. I'll be there in a minute."

He walks out, shaking his head. I smile at Coulson, "Thank you, Director. Is there anything you need from me?"

"No," He says softly, "Do you need anything?"

I shake my head, a fake smile on my face, "I'm fine. Am I allowed to see Tony tomorrow morning?"

He shrugs, "I don't see why not."

A little rush of excitement fills throughout me. I've never been so happy knowing I'll see Tony Stark.

I nod, going to leave his office. Before I do, he speaks up, "Hey, Adelaide."

I turn quickly, my brows raised. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, why?" I narrow my eyes. He shakes his head, offering me a smile. "Just making sure."

I nod slowly, "Okay. See you later, boss."

I close the door behind me, and head towards the rooms. When I pass the lab I see Lincoln hunched over some papers so I walk in.

"Whatcha doin'?" I ask. He stands up straight, putting his hand on his hip. "You know how Joey killed Medusa?"

I nod, so he continues, "I think we should be able to do an autopsy to see if he was swayed."

"He's been dead for a month now," I shake my head, "Would it still show up? Also, we still have his body?"