twenty one.

"How's the lights coming?" Mack asks, walking through the lab.

"Just needs a quick reboot," Lincoln answers, before shocking the junction box. All of the lights turn back on. Stark scoffs, "Would you look at that, he's an electrician too."

"Lab results are in," Jemma walks over to us, scrolling through a tablet, "Daisy is the only one infected."

"I could of told you that," Stark speaks up again. I kick him in the leg, "Play nice."

"Where's Joey and Yo-Yo?" I turn to Mack. "They left."

I nod, I would too if I were them. We're all standing in a circle in the middle of the lab now. Well, everyone but Cap and Coulson.

"All important data has been transferred to Zepher One," May says, "Daisy knows everything about the system here."

"Which means we're an easy target," Peter adds, "Daisy could lead that parasite here at any time."

"I think that thing couldn't care less about SHIELD," May volunteers.

"Why?" I ask.

"We aren't digging any graves."

"Do I have to remind you about what she did to Pete?" I ask.

"We know Daisy's strength and what she could of done," She says.

"Yeah, but she took Terrigen and that ancient Kree sphere thing," Mack points out.

"And then she left," May answers.

"Not before she busted the hydraulics on the hanger doors," Bucky shakes his head. He keeps his arm around my shoulder as I lean into him, the both of us leaning back against a counter. "We lost our exit."

"Because she doesn't want us to follow her," Fitz says.

"Daisy's my partner. I should of know, or seen it coming," Mack starts.

"Don't," Lincoln puts his hand up, "Just- don't."

"Where's Cap and Coulson?" I ask.

"Readying the Zepher," Mack says, "Coulson wants everyone in the air."

"How?" Bucky shakes his head, "The hanger doors are still jammed. I tried helping but we only managed to get them open halfway."

"Coulson has another way," May says, "But it's risky and irresponsible."

She looks at the ground with a laugh, a smile on her face. My eyebrows furrow, looking up at Bucky. I pretend to whisper, even though I know everyone is going to hear me, "Then why is she smiling?"

Everyone chuckles, before Mack speaks up, "Let's head out there." We all nod and grab some last minute things that we want to take with us. We aren't living on the Zepher, by any means. So I just keep my room how it is.

Once we all pile on the plane, we meet in the command center. I stand off to the side, Bucky on one side of me and Pete (who is suited up because of all the people around) on the other, the rest of the Avengers that came on this mission standing behind us while Cap is up in front of everyone with Coulson, who is one crutches. The image of his bone sticking out of his leg is still engraved in my brain and I feel like he should be resting, but I sure as hell won't tell him that.

"Hey, Adelaide," an agent comes up to me. He's the one that trained with Pete, "Where did your brother go?"

I really try to hold in my laugh. "He left earlier. I didn't want him around with all this going on."

He nods, smiling. "I'll miss the kid. I hope he gets on well."

I smile at the agent, "I'll let him know you said that."