The Date

Elsa POV

I can't believe Jack just asked me out! That's probably the best thing that's happened to me but I'm not ready to date anybody just yet. Sure I'm the most popular girl in school but I'm not as smug Rapunzel.

She used to be the most popular and all the boys wanted her, she's still pretty but now very body considers me popular. She hates me now and her friend Merida too. They say I stole Jack from them because they used to be the big four.

Than there's Hiccup he's new and he's kinda cute, he is shy like I used to be. Well I still am but I pretty much know everybody in the school so I got over it.

"Elsa?!" Hiccup said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah sorry I zoned out what were you saying?" I replied blushing. He smiled and said "We are at English class and everybody is staring at you" I look around and everybody is now laughing. I blush with embarrassment and walk to my seat.

Hiccup POV

I saw Elsa blushing with embarrassment she looked so cute like that. Wait what?? I said she was cute? I have never ever liked a girl before, but Elsa was different she was my first friend which is a pretty good start I might add.

I look around the class and find an empty seat next to Elsa. The boys give me death stares as I start to walk my way to the seat. Elsa smiles at me and I smile back. The teacher walks in and she smiles "Welcome back students, oh it appears we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

I stand up and say "I'm Hiccup H. Haddock III" Some of the other kids laugh and I hear them whisper "The third? Is this guy royalty or something?" "Nice to meet you Hiccup" the teacher replies.

~Time Skip~

Class ends and I wasn't paying attention at all. I was actually daydreaming about Elsa. She is so beautiful I wish she was my girlfriend, but no she probably already has one. Maybe I can ask her, I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder.

"Hey Hiccup what's up?" She asks. "Oh I was wondering if you would like to umm umm would like to umm go on a-a um date?" I asked very quietly. I looked up and she looked shocked than her expression softened and she smiled and said "Of course I would"

"Okay so pick you up at 8?" I questioned. "Yeah wait my address is 55-35 Arendelle street" she says. "Okay thanks see you later" I say smoothly and walk away.

Yes!! I am the man!! Asking her out was the best thing yet!! I can't wait for tonight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm so happy my book has been read! Vote and comment!

Bye!