Sisters

Hiccup POV

I was curious on what Rapunzel had said about something going on upstairs. So I decided to see and I walked up the stairs. I looked in Elsa's room and Anna's room than I heard noises in the bathroom.

I looked in the bathroom and saw Jack and Elsa making out! My heart just broke to a million pieces! It's my birthday! This is the present I get!

"Elsa?" I say choking my tears back. They pull away and I see Elsa teary eyes. "Hiccup it's not what you think! I can explain!" She says. I run away tears running down my face and rush through all the people and run out the front door.

I run down the street and all the way down to my house. My vision is blurred through my eyes and all of the sudden I see bright lights. I'm not sure if I'm in the middle of the street or sidewalk cuz I can't see a thing.

Than I hear honking and feel a sharp pain in my side and everything becomes black.

Elsa POV

Hiccup hates me now! My heart just broke! I turn to Jack in tears and see him smirking pleased with his work. "Why the heck did you do that!!!" I yelled on the top of my lungs. Before Jack can reply I hear a stutter than I punch him in the face as hard as I can.

A/N: BTW Elsa has a black belt in karate because she took lessons to protect herself. I forgot to mention that when they were kissing, but she was caught in the moment so she couldn't kick him you know where. Sorry!

He holds his cheek in pain where I punched him and groans "Why did you do that?" He yells. I don't give him a answer jump up twirl around and direct kick him where the place don't shine.

He falls to the ground and I run down the hall and lock myself in my room. I slide down the door and fall to my knees and cry my heart out. Probably an hour later I'm all cried out and It's go towards the mirror.

I look like a zombie with my hair in all directions. My eyes are basically bloodshot and I have black bags under my eyes.

Wait did I cry myself to sleep? What about the party? I ran downstairs and saw the entire living room and kitchen completely clean with no people except Uncle Olaf making breakfast.

I walk up to him "Uncle Olaf what happened to the party after Hiccup and I kinda left the party?" He turns around and sees me "Whoa Elsa! Umm are you okay? Yeah know today is no school, but you look like a zombie!" He exclaims.

"I know I know I'll freshen up later, but what happened to the party?" I ask him. "Well after you and Hiccup left Anna called me from my office and everybody was still having a great time eating and stuff than everybody left at 10 pm just how you planned. No casualties, except for when you and Hiccup disappeared" he replies.

"Okay thanks Uncle" I walk upstairs to freshen myself up. After I took a shower and put on some makeup and fresh clothes Anna barges into my room. "Elsa!!! Hiccup is in the hospital!!!" She screams.

"What!!" I yell and rush to her. "Why? What happened!!" I question her. "Kristoff told me he is at the hospital in the emergency room because a car crashed into him!" She yells.

I run out the door grab my jacket, phone and keys "I'm going out Uncle! I'm going to the hospital! Anna is coming with me!" Anna and I run out the door and I run to the car and seat and start to drive.

How can he be in the hospital? And a car crash! Did he commit suicide because of what happened last night! This is all my fault!

I parked on the parking on and ran up to the nurse at the desk "I'm here to see Hiccup Haddock!" I yell out of breath. "Are you family?" She asks calmly. "No I'm his girlfriend!" I scream. "Sorry ma'am you have to calm down, but only family can see him at this time" she states.

I'm about to punch the lady furiously for not letting me see Hiccup just because I'm not freaking family. Anna grabs my arm and leads me towards a seat. She comforts me "Elsa calm down don't worry he'll be fine" she says.

"I know Anna but what if his accident was my fault? He was heart broken after that stupid Jack kissed me" I said as I clenched my fists.

Anna questions me and I told her the whole story about Jack bringing to the bathroom and how I couldn't escape kissing him and Hiccup saw it. "Oh I'm sorry Elsa, but all we can do it Hope" she says and hugs me. "Thanks Anna" I say and I hug her back and we both fall asleep against one another.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Sorry about Hiccup guys but something had to happen! I put a little sisterly love to this chapter and added a cool YouTube video someone made! I'll also try to update maybe sometime today later.

Bye!