I love you

Hiccup POV

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course I will be your girlfriend!" Elsa squealed as she jumped on me and hugged me. When she hugged me she fell on top of me and we both landed on the floor. She gazed into my eyes and than I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back as our lips moved in sync it was magical. We got up and both blushed at each other.

Than I drove her back to her house and we got to know each other really well on the car ride home. Turns out her favorite color is blue and she is in love with chocolate.

Elsa POV

OMG! That was the best date ever! Hiccup is like the perfect boy I thought to myself lying back on my bed. Sure most dates with some boys all they wanted was to kiss and they were really boring.

Hiccup was a true gentlemen who cared about me. I think I like him wait not like him, it's official I love him!!

I went to bed thinking about Hiccup knowing I would love him for the rest of my life.

~~~School Time~~~

I walked to school and I saw Hiccup and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around I saw Jack and he had brown hair! Eww it didn't look good on him it reminded me of poop.

He leaned in to kiss me and I pushed him away "Whats the matter snowflake you don't wanna make out today? He asked smirking. "No and first of all your hair looks like poop. Second of all I'm not your snowflake my boyfriend is Hiccup" I said proudly.

He put a hand through his hair and said "Hiccup? Your boyfriend? That chump you just met?" I replied "Yes and that chump you referred to is a much better kisser than you" I walked away and found the real Hiccup I turned him around and kissed him right on the lips before he could say anything. He leaned in more toward the kiss and held me by the waist. I felt everybody's eyes on us, but I didn't care I love him.

We broke apart breathless and he smiled and said "Good morning take it you had a good one" fixing his shirt and hair. "Yes and I have to tell you something" I replied.

I pulled him into the girls bathroom and he turned red saying "You know this is the girls bathroom?" I answered "Yes I know that obviously, but I needed to tell you privately" He pulled me closer towards him by my hips, he smirked and said "Well what is this private thing you have to tell me?" I smirked back at him and said "I love you" than I looked down and blushed like crazy. He lifted my head by my chin looked me in the eyes "I love you too" he kissed me.

"Eeeeeeppp!!" We heard as we pulled away and saw a couple girls in the bathroom fan-girling. They took pictures of us and screamed "That was so cute!! And romantic!!" We both blushed than walked out hand in hand knowing neither person would let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! I would be FANGIRLING too if I saw that! I was dying just writing that! Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Bye!