It Couple

Elsa POV

"Yes!" I squealed and jumped up and down than tackled Hiccup with a hug. He hugged me back and I just felt the warmth and safety of him.

"Umm Elsa you can let go now" he says. "Oh yeah sorry" I say getting up brushing down my shirt. Than I look behind me and realize everybody was still watching us.

"Ohhhh! Umm hi everybody! This was just a plan to get back together and stuff, well you can get back to class now!" I shout into the microphone.

"Aww man!" I hear someone say and most of the kids grumble walking back up the stairs to get back to any boring class.

After the last couple classes it was lunch and I was looking for Hiccup. I went to my locker to switch my books and someone pushed me lightly "Boo!" The person yelled.

I screamed and turned and saw Hiccup cracking up. "Hiccup! You scared the heck out of me!" I yelled.

He kept laughing and laughing than after a couple minutes he calmed down and held out his arm to me. "Okay come on scaredy pants. It's lunch" he said jokingly.

I gave him an annoyed face and took his arm. We walked into the cafeteria and everybody saw us and started clapping yelling "Hiccelsa! Hiccelsa!"

I was so shocked I just stood there like an idiot. I looked at Hiccup and he almost looked like he was gonna barf, but he didn't luckily.

I found Mavis and ran to her "Mavis! What's going on?" I ask her. "Well you see after everybody saw you guys get back together everybody was like your the it couple and what not, so ya!" She said in a cheery voice.

"The It couple?" I question. "Yup" I hear someone say and see Astrid's arm around Mavis. "Umm are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yup just fine. Congrats on being the It couple, but you never know how long you will be" she says with an attitude and walks away swiftly.

"Okay that was weird" Mavis replies. "Yeah too weird. I think she's up to something"
I say.

Than suddenly someone grabs me by the waist and kisses me on the lips. I felt a spark and open my eyes to Hiccup smiling down at me.

I become so embarrassed and start blushing looking down at my feet. "So did you like that?" He asks smirking.

"Yes" I mumble. He smiles and hugs me "Don't worry. Don't be embarrassed just that the whole school was watching and that was a dare to see how you would react" he says.

I look up and punch him jokingly "A dare! You mean you wouldn't do that everyday?" I joke.

"I mean yeah if you would want me too" he suggests. I grab him by his collar shirt and smash my lips into him.

The whole grade claps and I smile and hug him.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Sorry I can't update as much. Remember read, comment and vote!

Bye!