6 - More

I have to say, I was worried he would have stopped at the car... luckily, that was not the case as he's currently driving to his apartment.

I feel nervous, a lot. My hands are sweaty, I try to casually rub them against my knees but with little, if any, help. I take a peek at him, to see if he's even a fraction as nervous as I am.

His face is free of any harsh line so he doesn't seem to be. Good for him, the silence in the car isn't helping me at all though, so I start a conversation.

"So, do you live alone?" I ask, I might also be worried I could bump into one of the members of his group. Or could that be a positive thing?

"Yes, I bought a small loft for myself. But I still stay in the apartment with the others some times. It depends on what's the most convenient based on our schedule".

"Yes, right".

Silence again when suddenly a very pressing matter pops up in my mind, "Diana!" I blurt.

How could I forget? I told her I was going back at her's. I hastily grab my phone and find there's an unread text from her.

Diana: [Hi dear! As expected I drank too much and I will be sleeping at my friend's house.
You will probably be reading this in the morning so don't worry about me. I'll call you as soon as I wake up. 🌟]

Well I'm glad she's okay and... problem solved!

I sigh with relief and hear a chuckle next to me. "Why are you laughing?" I complain.

"It's nothing. It's just... the faces you make are priceless. You're too cute", he says amused.

God, he makes me blush but I don't avert my eyes, I'm mesmerized by that smile and those full lips, by the whole of him.

Images and sensations from our kiss replays in my mind while I can feel my face becoming hotter and hotter. I look away and he notices. He lays his hand on mine, gently squeezing it, making me aware that we're in this together.

I don't revert my gaze to him but I feel his smile and I smile too.

><><><

Later, we're in front of his apartment. He opens the door letting me in first, and then I hear it closing behind.

 He opens the door letting me in first, and then I hear it closing behind

Wow. It's really beautiful. The colors and the glass details. It looks-

"Sissi..." he startles me, stopping my train of thoughts. His voice is a deep mix of sweet and lust while he lifts away the leather jacket from my shoulders.

My heart jumps in my throat. I'm not ready yet. "I'm sorry, may I use the bathroom? I'll be fast if you too... need..." I mutter.

He chuckles at my reaction. "Don't worry, I will use the other one".