Epilogue

It's the end of June.

I'm at the beach house with my mom to relax and to escape from the torrid weather that's hitting Italy right now. In the city it's unbearable. At least, by the sea on the beach there's some breeze.

I'm taking a vacation and I spend my time under the sun or walking by the sea, pretty much. Sometimes I bathe but it's not a favourite of mine to be honest.

It's been a while since I got back from my unforgettable trip to Seoul. There's no other word to describe it. Obviously, I loved the city, the vibes and Diana was lovely.

But meeting him was on another level.

I don't overthink on what happened or try to find some profound meaning in it. We were simply two people who casually met and just clicked. We're both adults and things can happen.

There are moments during the day when memories come to mind and still give me the butterflies.

Or there are times at night, when I'm alone, during which I replay his touches, his kisses, his chocolate eyes piercing mine... And our bodies coming together...

There wasn't love, I know. There was attraction, fun, spontaneity and I would say sincerity.

But I won't lie. This past month I found myself watching videos of their concerts, looking for the bracelet I gave him.

I never saw him wearing it. But that's okay, honestly, I wasn't expecting it.

><><><

It's around ten p.m. and I'm taking a walk along the beach with the sound of the waves relaxing me.

Plin.

I got a message.

I tap on the notification.

"What is this now?"

{🍬:

{🍬:

😜 What's going on?
We will find out in the next book, Interlude ¦ KTH.

As always thank you for reading, and there will be the end notes after this.

💓}