3. Fighting the Crystal Gems

Darby then slowly backed up from the house in order to prevent the pink lion from waking up until...*SNAP* he accidentally stepped on a twig which caused the lion to open its eyes and growl at him.

Darby: (quietly) " Crap."

he began to draw his weapon.

(Pretend it's Darby not the cop)

His left arm shapeshifted into a blade whilst his right arm didn't and was ready to charge at the lion. He began to run towards the lion and strike. However the lion dodged his move and gripped onto his right arm with ease.

Darby: "Heh, you think you can restrain me?"

Darby shapeshifted his right arm to make it smaller so he can be released from the lion's grip which worked. He shapeshifted his right arm back to normal, he then held the lion by the neck sith his right arm and prepared to stab it. Until he heard a voice said from behind.

???: "Lion!!!"

When Darby turned around he saw 3 coloured women, one is pale, one is purple and the other is a rainbow haired gem, a small green triangle haired one wearing visors and a blue lady with water wings. And a magenta lady with cubed hair. Especially the tallest. He even saw two children with them standing on the porch.

 He even saw two children with them standing on the porch

Darby: "What the hell is going on?"

???(Pale): "Wha-what is that?"

???(Purple): "I don't know but it looks like a humanoid shapeshifting alien."

???(Marooned): "Possibly an intergalactic assassin tasked with eliminating us!"

The tall marroon one said.

Darby: "I'm a machine you rock-heads! Fricking nano-technology! Oh I bloody see where this is going. You're gonna take me on aren't you? Very well. Let's bring it on and finish it!"

He shouted those words straight at them as both of his arms transformed into blades.

Darby: "By the looks of it, time to turn you all into swiss cheese!"

His threats got down from the porch and charge at him. He charged too, the pale woman threw her spear at him but his response were minor grunts. They all looked with shock on their faces.

Pearl pov.
I was so confused to how he's alive he seems to be tearing it out of him with ease.

Darby pov
Once I tore that damn spear out I began to fight them.

3rd person pov
Darby was fighting the pale one by grabbing her spear and using it against her, however the purple one whipped him in half which didn't seem to damage him and istead he reconnected by melting his other half into liquid and transformed it back into his legs. He yelled in anger and punched the purple girl in the chest which sent her flying into the shallow bit on the ocean.

Darby: "Now who's next?"

They all charged and he quickly jumped but was grabbed by his tracksuit top and dragged with force onto the ground, when he quickly got up he met a gauntlet to his face and a bunch of soda cans to his back.

Darby: "AARRGGH! NO MORE GAMES!"

He then grabbed the green triangle haired woman by her neck and throwing her at the blue one. Well that was until his vision went black.

Garnet pov
Pearl knocked him out when he wasn't looking. However I never saw any futures with this strange visitor in any of them.

Amethyst: "So what is he?"

Bismuth: "I say we should interrogate him."

I agreed with her.

Garnet: "Take him to my room. From there we could interrogate him and ask him questions about his intentions and what he is."