5. Trainning

It's been 5 days since Darby joined the Crystal Gems and now currently Darby is at the sky arena trainning against Pearl. "So I'm just doing this to test your skills, got it?" She asked. "Crystal clear." He replied while giving a little wink to Pearl "well let's begin." She said as she summoned her spear. Darby shapeshifted his arm into a sword and struck first.

Pearl dodged and said "Never start so soon!" hit her spear at his blade which caused some sparks to be formed. "Don't worry if you stab me. That ain't my weakness." Darby said. "I'm worried if I stab you though." "Oh if gems get stabbed we retreat back into our gem to regenerate. It takes two weeks for me." Pearl replied. They went back to training. Pearl threw her spear inti his shoulder to stun him and pearl pushed him over and pointed her spear at him. "Well played Pearl, well played." He said as he grabbed her spear with superhuman force and throwing it to the side and quickly points his blade at her chest. "Hah! No I have control in this." Darby said as he shapeshifts his blade back in to his normal arm. "Very well then, round 2!" Pearl yelled, Darby didn't expect it but Pearl jumped and sliced his legs which melted quickly. "Oh come on!" Darby exclaimed. He tried to draw his blade but his arm was pinned to the floor. Pearl pointed her spear at him and Darby decided it's best to give in. "Alright you win." He said as he got up to meet 2 holo-Pearls. "Well this'll be great!" He said as he shapeshifts his arms into blades. He charged but failed to hit them. "Crap! Well I'll use this technique." He literally cut his own arm off to use that blade as a spear.

"Catch this!" He managed to defeat one and repeat the same technique and defeated the other holo-pearl

"Catch this!" He managed to defeat one and repeat the same technique and defeated the other holo-pearl. "Well Darby your skills are, good." Pearl walked up and gave him a little sticker with her face on it.

"What's this?" Darby asked with a minor confused expression on his face

"What's this?" Darby asked with a minor confused expression on his face. "That's just a Pearl-point"
Pearl replied. "Pearl-point?" Darby wasn't used to it yet but he got used to it anyways.