08 | lithium

Drown my will to fly. Here in the darkness I know myself.
Let me go.❞

-------

JESSAMINE

Something was wrong with me, I knew that. I was doing things normal people weren't supposed to do but then again, what is normal? It's subjective. What may be normal for me may not be normal for someone else. My lashing out was typical, causing chaos was usual, hurting was common and the soul-crushing hopelessness was ordinary. All of these things were perfectly normal, so why did everyone look at me like I was a complication, especially one they couldn't solve?

***

A plan was already hatched, now the execution was left. Sure, my reputation was going to be smeared but it was already in tatters. Humiliation was coursing through my veins and I'm sure if I don't do this, the hierarchy will be in shambles and I can't handle that. Throwing back the shot of tequila, I shiver when the liquid hits my throat. Audrey shakes her head, disagreement evident on her face. "Don't even," I stop her before she can voice her opinions.

"I don't get it. What do you have to prove by doing it publically?"

"It's more fun this way." Smiling mischievously, I saunter toward the lone figure, leaning against the wall. Mavis walks beside me and both of us stop in front of the guy who's busy undressing girls with his eyes. His glazed eyes meet mine, and his mouth forms into a lazy smile.

"It's you." His gaze rakes over my body, stopping at my chest and I inwardly groan. "Can't believe you're not dead. That was a pretty nasty fall you took. If you had let me pleasure you, it wouldn't have happened but you can make it up to me."

What a disgusting piece of shit. He should be the one making it up to me, not the other way around but in order to succeed, I'll have to swallow my pride. Glancing at Mavis, I nod and we step forward. The guy's eyes alight with excitement. Leaning forward, I aim my mouth close to his ear, my finger trailing his chest. "That's exactly what I want to do but with both of us if you want to."

Eagerly, he nods, grabbing both of our hands and dashing into the nearest room. Closing the door, he wastes no time in taking off his clothes. When he sees us unmoving, he raises his eyebrows in question. Slowly, I shrug off my clothes, standing in my undergarments. Walking close, I push him back on the bed and he props himself up on the bed. Mavis, half-naked, comes close with a blindfold in one hand while the other holds a pair of handcuffs.

"Bondage? I didn't know--"

"Here's how it's going to go down. You'll only speak when spoken to. Understand?" Gulping nervously, he bobs his head. "Great." I work on binding his hands while Mavis blindfolds him. With a satisfied smirk, I stand back. Peeking at the clock, we start positioning ourselves. I turn on some music to block out the guy's hearing so he won't get suspicious. At the exact time, I can faintly hear someone opening the door but our gazes stay on the guy. "Are you sure you want to do this? What about your girlfriend?"

"I have an opportunity to have a threesome with two of the hottest girls in the school, I'd be an idiot to deny."

Someone gasps from my right, and swinging my head, I see the same girl who pushed me staring at us. Indiscreetly, Mavis high fives me. "What if she finds out?"

"I'm not going to tell her and neither are you both."

"How are you so confident?"

"It will make you seem like a whore."

Muting the music, I whisper, "It's a good thing I don't give a fuck." Whipping off his blindfold, I rotate his face to the door where his girlfriend is standing, mouth agape, motionless. The guy's face pales when he sees her and he starts resembling a fish out of water.