My shawty

Michael's POV

Michael's POV

I woke up next to Aylek, she was still sleeping I got up, I got dressed and got ready.

I went downstairs and turned on the tv to watch some Stranger Things. I looked at my phone and went to Instagram.

I saw x text me 1 hour ago.

Aye, meet me
at the park?
8:19 AM
                                                 yeah, sure
                                                   9:19 AM

I heard the bed creek since the door was wide open. I looked up and saw aylek walk down the stairs.

"Good morning babe" I said. "Good morning baby." She said and then sat on my lap smiling.

"So how was your beauty sleep?" I said smiling at her with my grills. "It was nice." She said back. She looked down at my phone saw the dm. "Who you texting, is it some girl?" She said back. "No, it's just x." I said.

"Oh, it's that guy, okay I trust you baby." She said quietly kissing me. I leaned in closer and kissed her with tongue.

I pushed her on to the couch and I started grabbing her ass cheeks. "Mmmmm." She said in her mouth.
"How'd that feel babe?" I said smirking. "That felt good for sure." She said.

I took my eyes off of her and looked at my phone and texted x a message.

                                             What time??
                                                    9:25 AM

9:35
9:26 AM

"Hey, do you mind going to the park?" I asked her. "Naw, I don't mind got business there?" She asked me. "Eh yeah, x wants to talk to me about something." I said. "Ok, can I come with??" She asked me. "Yeah, I don't mind I don't think x would mind." I said smiling with my grills.

                 10 minutes later.

                            Aylek's POV

                            Aylek's POV

I put my black sweater on and then I headed out of the door with Trippie.

We started walking towards the park. I saw Craig and X standing there looking at their phones. "Aye, x we here." Trippie said. "Oh sup Trippie." X said looking up from his phone. Craig looked up. "Sup Trippie." Craig said. "Sup Craig." Trippie said back.

"Hey, you brought your girlfriend hm." X said smirking he looked at me. "Yuh, she wanted to come." Trippie said. "Let's get to the talking uh mind if ayleks stays here?" X asked. "Yeah, I'll tell her to stay here." Trippie said. Trippie walked towards me.

"Hey babe, can you stay here me and x and Craig need to talk privately?" Trippie asked me. "Mhm, I'm fine just don't walk with other girls somewhere without me." I said making sure he wouldn't cheat on me.

"Yeah baby, I would never do that you're mine." He said licking his lips. "Ight, gotta go cya baby." He waved his hand. I waved back.

I looked down at my phone and went on Instagram.

Trippie's POV

Trippie's POV

"Aight x what we finna talk about?" I asked x. "Uhm, yeh." X cleared his throat and spoke. "You wanna come to my party? Ima have fans and hoes over if you wanna come bruh." He said smiling.

"Ah shit yeah, I'll bring ayleks over." I said. "Yeh, that would be great." Craig said. "Aight, that's all I need to ask you, uh so how are you and ayleks?" X asked me.

"We're good, she just acts mad when I talk to girls." I said. "Bruh, you know she loves you that's why she gets mad she wants you to be hers forever." X said.

"Yeah, I understand and she'll be mine forever." I said. "I don't think she'll be happy when you talk to those hoes at the party she's sensitive." X spit fax.

"I won't be with those random hoes at the party. I'll stay by her at the party." I said back. "Aight, just don't get distracted and fall in love with those hoes." X said.

"Anyways that's all." He grabbed a cigarette and lit it then stuck it in his mouth. "Aight that's coo bye x." I said waving at x and Craig. "Oh and yeh, bye Craig." I waved at Craig and x and Craig waved back.

I walked back to ayleks she was sitting down on the bench. "Aight, ayleks wanna head back?" I asked ayleks grabbing her hand. "Yeah of course baby." She said smiling. She kissed me wit tongue and then I went with it. "Less go." I grabbed her and then stood up.
Back at the house.

"Ok baby, I wanna ask you this X invited me to his party you wanna come?" I said looking at her. She looked away from her phone and looked at me. "Yeah, if you don't walk away with a hoe and cheat on me." She said. "Aight, chill baby you're mine forever don't worry." I said making sure I wouldn't cheat on her.

"Aight, sure baby." She said. "Kay, that's coo." I said smiling with my grills.
Skip to party.

We walked to x's house and I could hear the music from inside. We entered the house and there was fans and hoes all over the place. The music was playing loud and everyone was having a good time.

I scanned the place for x. Maybe he was in the backyard. "ayleks, baby imma go find x wanna come?" I said questioning her. "Yeah, I'll come." She said smiling. I walked to the backyard door. It was crowded so we had to squeeze through.

Part 2 coming soon.