The Party

I saw x sitting on a camping chair with Craig and trunks. They were talking. I walked towards them with ayleks. "Hey x." I said X looked up. "Hey trippie, uh if you want a drink it's in the cooler." X said.

"Aight, I'm fine right now." I said so I wouldn't get drunk and cheat on ayleks. "Ight, that's fine." He threw the cigarette on the ground. I could tell that x was stoned because his eyes were red and he looked tired. "Aye, uh baby is it okay if I stay inside?" I asked "I won't cheat on you I promise baby." "Sure, just don't get drunk baby and don't make out with a hoe that I don't know or like." ayleks said making sure I won't cheat on her.

"Aight, chill I'll make sure I'll stop myself from drinking." I said hoping that I won't. "Ok, bye babe." She said grabbing me and kissing me with tongue. I walked inside and saw Ski with a girl on his lap. They were laughing.

Ski noticed me and told the random girl to get off his lap and walked up to me. "Sup Trippie." Ski said. "Aye wassup ski." I said smiling with my grills. "You want some?" He handed me a beer bottle. "Nah, I'm fine." I said hoping i won't drink or else ayleks would be mad with me. "Oh come on Trippie, just one it won't hurt." Ski said smiling.

"Aight, ugh fine." I grabbed it out of his hands and then drank it. "Ah, that was nice." I said smiling. "Haha I bet it was." He said laughing.

I licked my lips and looked at a random hoe's butt. "Woah bud you can't do that you have a girl." He said. I got up and approached the random hoe. I grabbed her and she looked at me. "Oh it's you." She said. "You recognize me huh?" I asked. "Lol, of course I'm not the only one here who knows you. I'm not like those fans who get excited when they see their favorite rapper.

"Anyways, what can I do for you?" She asked me smirking evilly. "Hmm, give me a lap dance baby." I asked smirking with my grills. "Of course I'll do that for you." I sat down and she sat down on my lap. She started moving her butt on my lap making me get turned on.

She started moving her butt more faster and it got me turned on. I didn't see ayleks walk in but she saw me and ran over. "TRIPPIE HOW COULD YOU!!" She yelled crying. The music and the yelling and the people froze and looked at us. X and Craig and trunks came in and was waiting at the backyard door looking shocked.

Everyone was shocked. "WE'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT THESE YEARS AND NOW YOU DO THIS?!!" She started tearing up. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING HOE!!" She yelled and then started tearing up. I realized what I was doing. "Baby, look I won't do it again." I wrapped my hands around her but she just pushed me away. "Get away from me.. I never wanna see you again."

She ran out of the house. X, Craig, and trunks ran after ayleks. I also followed. When we got out of the house ayleks was sitting there on the ground crying and Craig and trunks were trying to cheer ayleks up.

X was guarding ayleks. "Trippie, you hurt you're girl." X said angrily. "Like I give a fuck x." Trippie rolled his eyes laughing.

FUCK YOU TRIPPIE I NEVER LOVED YOU! FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR LIFE! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT STUPID ASS BITCH HOE. ayleks yelled at me.

X, coolie, Craig, and Trunks drove ayleks home.

10 minutes later.

Hey cutie want me to give you a lap dance? She looked at me and gave me a wink and smirked.

Fuck yeah. I said smirking. Ok mmmm she said licking her lips.

X walked into the party. Yo Trippie you think that was really fine bruh? X asked me angrily.

Yeah and why do you give a fuck? Is it because you like her? I said smiling.

Fuck off Trippie I don't want to talk about your relationship shit bruh. X shook his head. Nah man like how the fuck did you guys even meet? X asked.

Eh.. Like 8 months ago at a strip club. I said.

Then she a loyal hoe and she nice but chu just cheated on her bruh. X said.

Skip to tomorrow.

I woke up in my bed and didn't see ayleks right besides me. I was scared that she left me so I got up put on my shirt and went to go take a shower.

I went downstairs and saw ayleks on the couch looking at her phone on Instagram.

Hey baby. I said smiling. Fuck off Trippie don't talk to me and don't call me your baby anymore. ayleks roller her eyes.

Why you so mad? Trippie asked. Why do you care? You were a fucking bitch last night I don't wanna talk to you. ayleks said flipping me off.

Whatever bitch be like that if you want to ion care. I said rolling my eyes and walking off into the kitchen.

To be continued..