Cheater

Trippie's POV

I got out my phone and went on Instagram and saw these posts where it said "Trippie Redd cheats on ayleks" and shows the footage of me cheating on ayleks last night. I was pretty drunk.

Fuck this shit I'm just gonna go look at something else, I went to the explore page and liked other people's posts. There was a knock at the door so I opened it and x was standing there.

"Okay so you think that fine bruh?" X spoke loud and angrily. "Ion know whatchu talking about." I said. "You cheated on her did you not see." X rolled his eyes. "Bruh, I was drunk okay." I shook my head and looked down at my phone.

ayleks was listening and staring at me and x. She rolled her eyes at me and continued to smoke her blunt. "Okay Trippie I believe you." X said.

2 days later.

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking I went to go check it out. I saw ayleks smashing glass onto the floor. "Aye, babygirl whatchu doing!?" I asked her. "Whatchu mean you cheated on me with that fucking bitch hoe that you didn't even know!" She said smashing another picture that we took together.

"Ayleks what the fuck!" I said in shock. "I loved you and you cheated on me you bitch!" ayleks said crying. "Look ayleks, I was drunk okay." I said angrily. "Whatever we're breaking up anyways!" She said angrily. She went upstairs to pack.

"Okay now you gonna move out bitch okay i don't give a fuck anymore" I said getting more pissed.

10 minutes later.

She came down with her bag. "Leave I don't give a fuck." I said looking down at my phone. "Oh know you trying to get another girl and tryna replace me bitch?!! You will give a fuck one day Trippie." She yelled at me angrily.

"Ok bet. Get your ass out of here I never wanna see you again." I said pointing to the door. "You're such a bitch Trippie!" She ran to the door crying. "Yeah you gonna be homeless so you have a 100% chance coming back bitch." I said. "Fuck off Trippie I would rip off your head and tear you to pieces!" She ran off crying again.

I closed the door and went and sat on the couch thinking about the times me and ayleks had fun times. I facepalmed and sighed. I looked at the glass on the ground shattered behind the couch.

5 minutes later.

I cleaned up the glass mess and went back to sitting on the couch and watch Hunter x Hunter on the tv to get ayleks off my mind and what she said and did. I got out my phone and told x to come over.
5 minutes later.

I heard a knock at the door and i knew it would be x so I opened the door. "Hey did she leave?" X asked. "Yeah." I said sniffing. "You been crying this whole time?" X asked. "Yeah she left me.." I said about to cry again. "Look Trippie you don't need her anymore she doesn't need you anymore so why not get another girl?" X said. "Just move on and your life will get better if you forget about her." X said smiling.

"You're right X I should, I should be happy I gotchu man." I said wiping off the tears and hugging him. "Yeah always know you got me anytime." X said. I heard a door slam outside and then a guy walked towards x and I.

It was Ski "what up Trippie you okay bruh?" Ski questioned. X slapped Ski on the butt. "Vro stop!" X laughed. "Mmm, daddy~." Ski said. "Quit it Ski" x said they both laughed. I laughed too. "Aye uhm, Trippie wanna go smoke with us at the park?" X asked. "Yeah sure bruh" I said smiling.

To be continued...