Ehh

Aylek's POV

I decided to move on and forget about Trippie because he basically cheated on me and it really pissed me off and made me really sad cause I said one time that he was my everything and means a lot to me. But now he's just a retard just hurts that he cheated on me and is hanging out with x.

Man like wtf I'm dating this dude now

(This the dude)

^ ion know this dude

okay so this guy I'm with, his name is trey we met each other 3 days ago at the mall. Our fav place is the mall and sometimes we just chill and talk while we smoke our blunt. Yeah and that's all.

Trippie's POV

"Trippie who's that girl you talk to man?" X asked me. "Uh her name is coi but her name is coi leray." I said. "FOR REAL TRIPPIE?!!" They both said looking at me surprised. "Man whatchu mean she famous or something?" I asked making a confusing face. "Yeah bruh Trippie you don't listen to her music?" Both of them asked. "Naw, I only listen to you guys." I said.

"Man did you ask her something?" X said smiling. "Uh... that would be the wrong time bruhh, she's with her friend right now." I said. "Oh uh did you ask for her phone number?" Ski asked. "Yeah.." I said. "DAMN." They both said at the same time. "She must like you then Trippie." X said. "For real x??" I asked.

"Yeahh bruh for real my guy." X said. "oou you finna get another girl Trippie." Ski said smirking. I quickly turned my head and smiled at myself. "Soo can we listen to her music?" I asked. "Yeah of course Trippie." X said then he put the song huddy. X and Ski bumped to the song. "Dang, her music fine as fuck!" I said.

"Yeahh, that's what I'm talking about vro." X said.

Sorry this was a short chapter but I'll write more in the next one. Love y'all. 💖😍