Chapter 30 •

mature content warning

XXX. NO SWEETER INNOCENCE THAN OUR GENTLE SIN

Harry & Lena

Their lips did not detach from each other as they struggled to make their way into Lena's chambers, too busy feeling each other's bodies up to care. The thunderstorms had yet to cease, causing minimum light to creep into the room from the windows due to the clouds blocking the sun, but lighting the room enough for them to see each other's faces and bodies up close perfectly. The soft, calming music coming from the rain made up the perfect atmosphere to make love.

She fell backwards into the bed, her back hitting the cool sheets as he hovered over her, separating their lips to get some lacking oxygen. His hands were on either side of her still clothed waist, her hands were on the sides of his jaw, moving back to slide between his curls, grasping them and forcing their lips together once again, craving the friction of his tongue against her open mouth.

His tongue lingered on her mouth for some time, earning some moans in return which hit directly on his aching growing erection. He then proceeded to move his lips to her jaw, sucking and biting all the way down to her chest. But that was not enough for him, he needed more from her, more reaction to his touch. He grabbed her bottom through her dress, spread her legs open and lowered his clothed hips to hers, making her feel the effect she had on his.

He repeated his actions, slowly, making them both grow more eager for each other. They were both panting, their bodies burning together. Their clothes just made the heat too much to handle. He took off his shirt and helped her get out of her dress. After she was partly exposed to him, he took his sweet time to take her all in. Every inch of her body, her beautiful body.

"Is everything okay?" Lena asked the Prince, caressing his unclothed chest.

He nodded, burying his face back into her neck, slowly breathing her in. "I don't know if ever told you this, but you're so beautiful. I've been wanting to take you since the first time I saw you, I've been having so many dreams about you underneath me in my bed lately, and I know you've been wanting this too." His accent was even deeper when he was aroused, his speech even slower than usual.

He started to leave deep coloured marks on her skin, her hands tugged on his hair as he did these. She felt like the most powerful woman alive when he heard such words coming out of the Prince's mouth. More powerful than Faith, more powerful than the Queen Regent of Monaco, who had spoken dirt about her not so long ago. And maybe it was because of the affair Harry had with Faith, and she needed to feel that she could have that same thing, but she had been wanting this as well. A concerning amount.

She watched as he removed the remaining clothing in their way, and looked into his eyes, right after taking a look at his member. She climbed on top of him, her hair adorning the sides of her face as she looked down at him. This was a sight Harry could never forget, her bare body was even more heavenly than he could have ever imagined.

She leaned down on him, her full breasts pushing into his chest as she crafted marks into his neck to match hers. Harry's moans were sounds that came straight from the Angel's harps up in heaven. His breathing was locked in his throat as she got closer to his member. "You know what to do?" Harry asked, sliding his fingers between her silky hair. She looked up at him though her eyelashes, bottom lip between her teeth and nodded.

"Girls... talk about these things. I had very experienced friends, I just hope that I can be on the level of the previous girls you've been with."

Before Harry could respond, she had already grabbed him and slipped him in her mouth. She made sure every part of his member was taken well care of, using her tongue, hands and mouth. She found that her licks were the ones that drove him crazier, so she decided to tease him by slowly licking his tip, already oozing. His cock was pulsating, desperate for a release, but she was not going to give him one just yet. "I want us to come together." She whispered in his ear.