Chapter Two

(Aiko's P.O.V.)

As the others use the stairs to go to the roof Aika and I used the side of the wall. While we waited on the others to get to the roof Aika started weaving flowers into my hair. "Aika where did you get these flowers? And why are you putting them into my hair?"

"First they where in a storage scroll someone gave me and two because they look cute on you Aiko."

Smiling as she continued weaving the flowers throughout my hair there was a 'THUD' and Sasuke and Naruto came out from behind the door. I glared at Sasuke as Naruto looked at Aika and I confused. "Walking on walls. Get used to it." I responded to his confused look before he said anything. "Ok team let's introduce ourselves." Kaka-baka said. "I'll go first." Aika said. "My name is Aika. I have no last name because I have no parents. My likes and dislikes are my own and I only have nightmares. I am the older twin by a few minutes."

"My turn!" I said. "My name is Aiko. I also have no last name because I have no parents. I don't feel like sharing my likes and dislikes. I don't dream and I'm the younger twin by a few minutes." I said while Kakashi just stared at us. Sasuke looked at us confused and Naruto sat next to us.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I like ramen, Aika-chan and Aiko-chan because they where my first friends. I dislike Teme, the three minutes it takes the water to warm up in instant ramen, and when Aika-chan and Aiko-chan fight or get angry. My dream is to become Hokage!" Naruto said quite excitedly.

"Hn. My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't like a lot of things and I only like a little things. My hobbies are training. My dream- no ambition is to restore my clan and kill a certain someone."

"Edgy much?" Aika said as a giggled from her comment.

Afterwords Kaka-baka told us about the bell test. Honestly we didn't listen to him in the slightest. We where busy making fun of everyone's introduction. After he poofed away Aika and I went home and I made a lot more poison for my senbons and antidotes. Then I went to bed after meditating.