Aika's and Aiko's Profiles

Name: Aika

Gender: female

Known parents: none

Family: Aiko- younger sister

Age: 13

Kekki Genkai: unkown

Known backstory: Aika, older sister to Aiko by two minutes, was abandoned with her twin sister at birth. Ever since then the two have been inseparable. She has been shown to be lazy and not but in any effort on her part, only showing effort in keeping her sister as safe as possible. The two have been shown themselves capable of reading each other's minds on a daily basis. She has also shown no interest in Sasuke Uchiha. Instead favoring to help her sister in her studies and practicing Justus.

Favorite activities: training and studying

Fears: being torn apart from her sister

Response to that fear: stops responding to the outside world and looks off into space. Effectively becoming dead wight.

Name: Aiko

Age: 13

Kekki Genial: unkown

Parents: none

Known family: Aika- older sister

Favorite Activities: Hanging out with her sister

Backstory: Aiko was abandoned at birth with her older sister Aika. When she was five she started researching medical-ninjustu. At age eight she started practicing medical-ninjustu and became proficient at it. At age ten she created her own poison and antidote. She also mastered throwing senbon needles. In class she slept throw the lessons because of her late night training sessions with her sister. As a result her sister studied with her on the topics she missed. She often gambles with her classmates and she always wins somehow. No one knows her secret.

Fears: being torn apart from her sister

Response to that fear: has a emotional breakdown and only stops when her sister comes to her

Favorite activities: training and studying with her sister

Kakashi looked through the profiles and was pleasantly surprised to say the least. He was going to have fun with the two twins around.