CHAPTER FOUR

Since that night James and Sirius' had heard Kaia's conversation with the headmaster, Sirius had A new feeling of confidence on being able to win her own

Yes, Kaia McKinnon was the girl he had his eyes on for a while now.

"Ain't that good news for you Padfoot?" Peter patted his friends' shoulder," She knows you exist"

James snorted at Peter's words only to be thrown a pillow by Sirius," Sod off Prongs!"

"She's always known about you" Remus spoke up getting their attention as Sirius grinned at his words," Really?"

"Of course, as Regulus' older brother" Remus smirked making Sirius' face fall," That is just—offensive Moony"

"To be fair, you've hardly spoken to her, so can you blame me?" Remus commented making him groan throwing himself on his bed.

"You don't think she'll pity me, now right?" He asked

"No way" James waved his hand," She may not smile or well—show any expression at all, but she doesn't seem like the person who can do that"

"I thought you knew her Pads" Peter spoke up," I remember you telling us the emotions she was showing behind it all"

"That's not the point Pete, you saw the way a lot of people been treating me since having heard I left home"

"But according to the way Marlene describes her sister, is that Kaia cares a lot despite not showing it. Take the time she stood up for Snape" Peter explained

"Snivellus" Sirius spat bitterly making Remus sigh," Pads, that's the first thing you need to be wary of, she gets defensive when it comes to her housemates"

"But he's Snivellus" Sirius whined

"Well—If you really fancy Kaia like you say you do—then you know what not to do" James explained

"I am not being nice to him" He declared with a pout

James sat on his bed looking at him, "You don't have to be, just ignore him—I did it"

"Mainly because a certain little Hufflepuff lectured him—oh the horror of making a badger angry is frightening" Remus joked now him getting a pillow thrown to him, "Merlin enough with the pillow throwing"

"So, how are you going to start operation win, Kaia McKinnon?" Sirius turned to James and smirked," As soon a possible"