CHAPTER FOURTEEN

A couple of years after Kaia had returned to The Order, and with unfortunate news of Regulus who had been reported to have passed according to Mad-Eye and Kingsley

A couple of years after Kaia had returned to The Order, and with unfortunate news of Regulus who had been reported to have passed according to Mad-Eye and Kingsley. They had both saw him taken down by a few left-over Death Eaters they were pursuing, and failed to save him.

With the many losses and The Dark Lord's end a few years back, due to Neville Longbottom, The Order had disbanded for a while, and within that period she and Sirius got married.

Once Neville had gone through his years in Hogwarts, to his fifth year, of seeing through his visions of James and Tabitha being held hostage at the Ministry of Magic by death eaters, he took along his mates only to find out it was all a deception led by Voldemort himself.

Kaia had nearly lost her mind, as she saw Bellatrix nearly murder her husband. Luckily, with the best diversion she learned from working in their ranks, she diverted the spell just before it killed Sirius, and caused it to backfire and kill one of the other Death Eaters.

Sirius was stood there stunned as he watched his lover in rage sending spell after spell towards his psychotic cousin.

While he was busy staring off, another spell made it his way from one of the Death Eaters and as it was about to hit him, it was shielded," You know brother, I think you need to learn not to gawk at someone during a battle"

Sirius snapped out of his second daze of the night, staring at his brother who he assumed was dead after getting the report years ago.

"You're alive" He blurted out as Kaia knew it was not the moment to lower her guard despite seeing Regulus, making her yell over the noise," Are you naff Sirius Black?! Get your head out of your arse and help us here!"

He quickly got to position as he turned his back to Regulus both attacking their enemies surrounding them.

"Congratulations by the way" Regulus had his back on his brothers sending spells to his pursuer," Sorry I didn't make it to the wedding, I was occupied with some affairs"

"It's fine, I didn't expect my assumed deceased brother to make it anyways" Sirius sassed him making his younger brother chuckle," To be honest, I was going to continue faking my death until the right moment, but seeing as you nearly got killed, I couldn't just sit back and allow that to happen"

The males were cut off to Kaia stumbling in their arms out of breath," I'm glad your both getting along, but maybe it's best if you two save it for a cup of tea later on, and help us" She snarked at them running back to her battle with their cousin.

"We can't allow your wife and my sister-in-law to one-up us" Regulus smirked," Let's see who can take down the most"

"You're on!" Sirius accepted running his way but not without saying something before he left," Be safe Reg, and make sure I see you alive after this!"

"I should tell you that considering your wife and brother haD to save your arse!" He shot back as they both smirked going their ways.

"About time" Kaia spat as her husband joined her in the duel and perfect timing considering another Death Eater joined in helping Bellatrix.

"Perfect, a two in one deal!" She mocked letting out her awful laugh that Kaia had said made her ears bleed.

"Not my cup of tea honestly" Kaia smirked," I rather duel someone worth my time, but since you nearly obliterated my husband, I thought I return the favour, but succeeding"

Sirius grinned brightly sending spells one after another," That's my wife!"

Bellatrix rolled her eyes in annoyance as they continued to fight. What felt like hours through the fight, it had come to an end but the Black's did not succeed in killing Bellatrix, but they knew the day would come.