Meeting the Chocolater

You wake up and get dressed in your best cloths, even though there not new by any means. You cook breakfast and wake up Charlie. He puts on his best and eats with you. You quickly do the dishes checking the time. Once finished you put on your coats and head out locking the door behind you.

You arrive and see bystanders and news reporters all around. You walk to the front holding Charlie's hand and stand in between the Salts and Gloops. You hear woman and men whisper presumably about you and Charlie while the news reporters announced everything.

Glancing around you hear the parents and kids talking to each other. You look up to Mr. Salt and see him eyeing you. Quickly you look to your son and hug his side.

He wraps an arm around your waist while yours hang around his shoulder. Just as you were about to speak you hear a voice.

"Enter." Is all it said as the gates opened. You follow orders and cautiously entered. "Come forward." The voice speaks again. You follow and it continues, "Close the gates."

You walk untill you are faced with a weird display of dolls singing. Concerned when they catch fire you pull Charlie to your side with a firm yet gentle grip. He looks up to you and smiles. "Didn't expect that to happen." You whisper in Charlies ear. He gives an small but amused laugh. Once all of the dolls stop you heard clapping from behind you.

"Wasn't that just magnificent?" They man in purple says smiling widely. "I thought it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part there, but that finally.. Wow!" He says walking forwards.

"Who're you?" Violet asks popping her gum.

Charlies face lights up with excitement. "He's Willy Wonka!" He says lightly tugging on your cloths.

Wonka stands there awkwardly. He clears his throat. "Goodmorning starshine the Earth says hello." His voice ever so slightly cracks. He seemed to be very uncomfortable so you decided to say something.

"Hello Mr. Wonka." You greet quietly. He smiles at your kindness then pulls out some flash cards.

"Dear guests, greetings. Welcome you to my factory. I shake you warmly by the hand." He says sticking out his hand. No one moves so he begins to recoil it. You nudge Charlie forward to shake his hand. He doesn't miss a beat and quickly grabbed his heros hand and shook it gingerly. Wonka seems surprised but thankful. You followed and shook his hand after Charlie. "I am Willy Wonka. Now follow me." He says and turns on his heel walking inside.

"Kinda warm in here, huh Mr. Wonka?" Mr. Teavee said pulling on the collar of his shirt.

"Huh? Oh yeah. My workers are used to extremely hot climates." Wonka answers and begins shrugging off his coat. "Just throw your coats anywhere."

You help Charlie out of his coat and he folds it as you do the same, then you both gently set them down. "He seems a little weird.." You whisper smiling at your son.

He laughs a little. "That's why we like him." He says making you laugh a little.

"Follow me we have far to much to see." Wonka says walking away.

(Watch the video if you forgot how the kids were introduced.)

After he had said that to Charlie you grasp your son on the shoulders giving a glare at Mr. Wonka.

"And you must be there p- pr.." Wonka struggles with his words, causing you to give a concerned look, while the others give him an annoyed, and judging stare.

"Parents." Mr. Salt says in a monotone voice.

"Yeah." Wonka says then mumbles something about his father.

"Not by birth. But I love you mom." Charley mumbles before hugging you lovingly.

Wonka gives you a confused look but you shake him off and hug Charley back.

He clears his throat and turns, he walks to a very small door. He stops and tells you about what's behind it. You listen untill you fell something pressed against your backside. You freeze but your hands shake from fear. Charlie feels your hands shake on his shoulder and he sees your terrified e/c eyes. He looks behind you and glares at Mr. Salt who had his hips pressed against your lower back. Wonka opens the doors and waits for you all to enter.