Augustus Gloops Fall

You all enter and are aww struck by the beautiful room. "Its beautiful." You whisper to yourself although Wonka heard.

"Oh yes. Its very beautiful." He says gazing at you. You didn't notice as you were taking in the view, but Charlie had and he smiled brightly at Wonka. He cleared his throat. "Now. Go have fun children. And your p- pr.." He starts gaging at his words.

"Parents?" Mr. Salt asks.

"Yes. Enjoy yourselves as well." He said walking away briskly.

You and Charlie laugh and walk around. You tell him to have fun and you layed down on the grass closing your eyes and feeling the soft candy beneath your hands. You felt someone sit down next to you so you open your eyes and see, none other then the man of the hour himself, Mr. Wonka. "Hello Mr. Wonka." You greet and sit up facing him.

"Hello." He says back staring straight into your e/c eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes." You accidentally said out loud. You threw your hand over your mouth and he gave a small laugh.

"Thank you. But mine cannot compare to yours." He says smiling. Your face heats up causing you to look down. Gently you run your hand along the grass. "Have you tried it?" He asks making you look up at him with confusion. "The grass. Have you tried it?" He clarified.

"No." You say looking back at the candy floor. You hear a small plucking sound so you look up to see Wonka with a few pieces of grass in his hand.

"Would you try some?" He asks holding his hand out to you. Gently you took one from his palm and put it in your mouth slowly. Your face lights up with joy as you taste the sweet treat. He gives you a look of satisfaction. "Like it?" He asks, you quickly nod your head and take another piece from his hand and put it in your mouth.

"Thank you." You say once you finished. He opens his mouth to say something when Charlie tackles you in a hug.

"Mom! Mr. Wonka has a f/c (favorite candy) tree! Here!" He says shoving a couple of f/c into your hands. You laugh at his exitedness.

"Thank you Charlie." You say hugging the boy. "Mr. Wonka this is Charlie." You introduce the two guys.

"H- hello Mr. Wonka." Charlie greets.

"Hello." Wonka greets smiling. Charlie quickly runs off. "Might I ask why you came instead of Charlie's father? Please take no offence." Wonka says nervously.

"I... Had.. Charlie when I was sixteen." You say with a small smile. "No one really wants a girl who as they say 'ruined her life' by having a child at a young age." You say frowning slightly. Then quickly smile again. "But its there lose. Charlie is sweeter than even your candy Mr. Wonka." You say with a giggle.

"I'm sure he is. He has you as a mother." He says sounded and looking completely sincere.

"Thank you." You say tucking hair behind your ear. He brings his hand up and tucks another hair behind your ear causing you to blush redder then his cherry lollipops.

"Look over there! Its a little person." Veruca calls pointing to a man in red clothing.

Wonka stands as everyone gathers around.

(Video above is about Augustus' fall.)

After Wonka had Mrs. Gloop taken away you moved on.

"Mom? Is he going to be okay?" Charlie asks worriedly.

You sigh lightly at his kindness with a smile on your lips. "Yes Charlie. I promise he'll be okay." You reassure your son and walk with the rest of the group.