Ulfric x Reader

A lovely, awesome request by ~AQualityPieceofTrash

WARNING(S): Some big making out o3o

I was sitting at the table in the main hall, just relaxing. I gazed towards the true High King of Skyrim. He was lazily sitting on his throne, a hand supporting his head. He tiredly gazed back at me, making me look away. Every chance I had, I'd look at his posture, the way his legs sprawl out, the way he slouches, the way his dirty blonde hair every now and then falls in front of his blue eyes, making him blow it out of the way. My face was tinted pink. He smirked slightly, slouching more and rolling his head a little bit back. He sighed, frowning a little, then gave me a stern look.

"Why are you looking at me, Y/n?" Ulfric asked me. I quickly looked to the table, looking down. He relaxed more, running a hand through his hair. I got up and left, not answering or even looking at Ulfric. I went to Galmar, squealing in delight.

"What are you doing?" Galmar asked. 

"ULFRIC WAS JUST AHHHH!" Galmar stared at me for a good minute, trying to process anything that came out of my mouth.

"Uh,...Ulfric...was.... ?" I sighed deeply, then calmed down.

"Ulfric was sitting on his throne lazily.... and it was adorable....honestly. But he caught me staring." I said to Galmar. He shoved me back out to the main hall, shutting the door. I was about to scream, but I saw Ulfric staring at me with boredom.

"Everything is fine, milord.... um....I was looking at you because uh....you look nice." I said with a red face. Ulfric smiled.

"Thank you... Could you come here?" I nodded slightly and walked up to Ulfric. Ulfric stared at me with a slight blush dusting his cheeks. He firmly grasped my upper arm, pulling my on his lap. My arms wrapped around him for balance, and he smirked. He stroked my cheek with his thumb,  I blushed and adjusted myself. He leaned in slightly, then stopped before his lips could meet mine. I frowned. He smirked more, then captured my lips in his. My face flushed dark red, and I kissed back. He aggresively bit my lip, and I opened my mouth. His tongue went into my mouth, dancing with mine. I groaned a little and got more on top of him. I cupped his face with my hands, and he started kissing my neck. 

"U-Ulfric..." He bit my soft skin, making me shudder. Ulfric gazed me as if I were his prey. He smirked at my red face. He jumped when he heard a door open.

"ULFRIC!!! YOU HAVE A ROOM FOR A REASON!" Galmar yelled. Ulfric shoved me off gently, clearing his throat.

"U-Um....let's...uh....- GALMAR YOU'RE GROUNDED!" Ulfric shouted in an embarrassed voice. I giggled and snuggled into Ulfric.

"It's okay, Ulfric. We can just stay here..." I yawned. Ulfric relaxed, putting an arm around my waist and stroking my hair. I closed my eyes and went off to a land of sleep and cuddles.

507 words~ Sorry this was so short!