30- apply ice to the burnt area

WARNING:This chapter might contain strong languages and etc.

-The Day after at Jimin's house
July 15 2019 11:23am-

Third Person POV

Jimin has been thinking about Saerin ever since yesterday. while Saerin on the other hand, was confused on how did the sadist, abusive Jimin miraculously didn't hit her or shout at her.

right now, Jimin was taking a stroll since the weather was pretty nice compared to yesterday's rainy ass day.
but of course, Jimin lowkey thanked the rain for making him sick so that he could have a chance on experiencing Saerin's love once again.

while he was walking, he heard some giggling coming from the other side of the road. which was the park where they always take Taeyun whenever he throws a tantrum or just wanted to play with Junjun and Maemae.
(A/N: just incase ya'll forgot, Junko and Jinmae are Kaho's twins)

he looked at the kid who giggled while running and being chased by her father.
Jimin watched as the little girl ran and didn't realised that a soft smile was slowly stretching on his lips.
When he finally realised, he shook his head and looked at the ground while thoughts roaming in his head.

'why do I suddenly feel like I- I'm missing something.. it's like there's a hole on my heart. a deep, dark hole.'

       'what the fuck?' he thought.

he just wants someone to explain to him what the hell is going on with him and why is he suddenly feeling these emotions, feelings.

Jimin POV

even if I missed Saerin, I don't want to go back with her anymore.

because..

we're divorced, and what's the point of divorcing when you want to go back together a few months later anyway. so, no.

but why did I even wanted to divorce her that badly anyway?

just then I looked up to see a familiar orange haired girl with space buns.

Jane

what is Namjoon's girl doing outside and breathing the outside world's air. she always complains on how lazy it is to walk outside the streets and now look at her, wearing a red shirt twice her size and orange tights that reached her ankle with black and red sneakers.

she has great sense of style

"what the fuck is you staring at?" she suddenly spoke

I blinked and glared at her

"well well well, looks like someone left their hiding place and finally stepped out to breath some fresh air"

Jane POV

I can't believe I came out of my house to meet face to face with this sadist. I blew my bangs before firing

"well well well, looks like someone managed to do other things such as taking a stroll other than beating the shit out of an innocent woman"

ooh i hope that burned his stomach 'cuz I'm still not being able to forgive this man of satan and guess what, I may never will.

hmph, hurting Saerin like a toy when she's not.

Jimin looked at me with color draining from his face making him look like he has seen a ghost.

"what, you think i didn't fucking know? Jimin, I'm not stupid like the others."

- - - -
(A/N)PLEASE READ: I'm so sorry for the slow updates. I was a bit down due to the results of my exam but thankfully, my mother accepted my dumbness (if that's even a word) and said that it's alright having low grades on other subject.

so yeah, I hope ya'll like the new chapters and I'm really sorry if there's grammar mistake anywhere. English is not my native language.