32-bros

Everyone avoided talking to Jimin and that pissed him but he knows well not to complain, because it's his fault afterall and he knows it.

Saerin on the other hand was doing well on taking care of Taeyun and their house. Kaho will sometimes visit her along with her twins, making time for the two mothers to talk about stuff while sipping tea side by side on the dining table with legs crossed.

right now on Jimin's house, he was ruffling his hair with both of his hands while his room was a mess. his blanket was on the floor along with one of his grey pillows and also has his favorite novel scattered across the floor. good thing the pages weren't ripped or he would've gone balistic.

he was reading his novel to gain ideas on how to start his apology.

Kaejun knocked and asked if he could come in. Jimin just replied a simple but irritated yeah before his brother walked in and sat beside him on his bed.

"what have you been up to? I can hear your groans from downstairs, I almost thought you've been fucking some hoe in your bedroom. and it's kind of disturbing me from cooking food. It's also pissing me off that you never learned how to cook—"can you please shut the fuck up?" Jimin interrupted his brother's ranting.

"watch your language, is that how you talk to the only one who's keeping you alive right now? a little gratitude would be great ya know?"

"you're sounding like a mother, stop it."
(Author: "stob it" HAHAHA SORRY GUYS AND GALS I JUST HAD TO)

"atleast I'm the one keeping us alive!" Kaejun smacked his younger brother on the head.

"anyways, what have you been up to? why do you keep on groaning like you're fucking someone?"

Jimin POV

I don't know how I should I explain this to my brother. I've never been this confused except for that one time when I was planning on how to confess to Saerin.

why the fuck do I still remember that shit?

-Flashback-

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom while biting my nails. I just called Saerin to meet me at the park, I don't know what to fucking do!

Hoseok's sitting on my bed still in our highschool uniform, he's been watching me pace back and forth for the past 3 minutes.

"calm your balls! I'm pretty sure she'll say yes. besides, I've also seen the way she looked at you. we're also bestfriends, so go out there and show what you got mate!"

———

'this is it Jimin.. you've finally had a chance to have a time with her' I looked at her beautiful face.

her caramel colored hair, her natural long lashes, her adorable button-like nose, her hazel colored eyes, her porcelain white skin, her light brown colored freckles and her naturally plump and red-pinkish lips; I loved them.

"I love you, Saerin! I've been crushing on you since 2nd year in middle school, I love your shy but bright personality, I know I sound like a pervert but I've been watching you. the way you smile, react on the simplest things, your expressions are always making my heart skip a beat. please go out with me" I bowed almost falling face first on the process.

after I said everything I've been wanting tell, it was quiet. I looked up to see her eyes about to turn into a waterfall of tears with a blush on her face, once she realized that she was blushing she quickly covered her face.

"did I sa-say something? I-I'm sorry!"

"n-no, it's j-just that"

she removed her hand away and placed them over where her heart is located and smiled.

I felt my heart start to beat faster than it already is.

"I'm so happy! and yes, I'd want to go out with you"

-End of flashback-

I shouldn't remember about that thing, it's making me feel weird. it's making me feel something in my heart.

"well?" Kaejun's voice luckily chased away my thoughts.

he's my brother afterall, I can trust him right?

"I've been planning on how to apologize to this person and I don't know how, so I've been searching on how to do it through net and novels"

Third Person POV

Kaejun looked around Jimin's room and landed his eyes on a novel.

"and by reading Harry Potter?" Kaejun asked picking up the book that has a colorful cover with a hundreds of pages inside.

the older male tried his best on not to laugh and Jimin saw this so he couldn't help but blush.

"shut up! I was trying okay?" the younger one barked

"you know, you could've asked your big brother to help you"

"yeah yeah" Jimin waved his hand lazily while plopping his back on his bed.

"so who are you apologizing to anyway?"

————

(A/N: picture above is what Kaejun looks like, the guy in the picture is actually Ryo Nishikido a Japanese Actor, just incase ya'll are interested.)