36- Mahiro

"is that all that happened?" asked Kaho protectively.

Her and Saerin was currently on the couch talking about the unwanted visitor. The hazel-eyed girl had to stop her bestfriend from kicking Jimin's ass.

"yes I'm sure, and I felt bad because I slapped him infront of Taeyun. he was crying hysterically so I had to calm him down after I pushed that bastard out." Saerin says.

"well I'm glad you're safe. But, I just had this thought and urm.." Kaho says.

"What is it?" Saerin asked.

"Didn't you wanted for him to change? I know this may sound weird coming from me since I've always kept telling that you should stay away from that man. but didn't you wanted for him to come back?" Kaho says.

The hazel-eyed girl(Saerin) thought for a moment.

"I.. don't know. I did wanted for him to change back then but now, it all just seems so sudden." Saerin says.

"Like, he beated the shit out of me, saying things to me and even threatened me just months ago.. and now he's coming back for my forgiveness? he comes back asking for a second chance when I gave him so many chances to change." she added

"do you want to forgive him?" Kaho finally asked.

"I.. Don't know." Saerin says.

-17:29pm At Namjoon's house where it's wide enough for all members to fit. right now, there is Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon discussing about Jimin.-

"Why am I here again?" Yoongi asked feeling bored.

"We're talking about your sister you bastard." Hoseok glared.

"Why would Jimin go to her house when they're divorced? I thought he hated her." Namjoon cluelessly asked.

"Kaho told me just five minutes ago that he asked for Saerin's forgiveness."

There was a moment of silence. and surprisingly, Yoongi was calm. But everybody knows that deep inside he was flaring with rage.

"What did she say?" Yoongi asked lowkey mad.

"Of course she said no, and what's better was she kicked his ass out the house. You got a cool sister there mate."

Yoongi couldn't hide his smirk of triumpth.

"Soooo, are we just going to sit here and wait for some catastrophe to happen?" Yoongi says.

"I think it is best for us to confront Jimin ourselves. He's still part of our gang afterall, we can't just hate him forever." Namjoon says.

"Finally, the smart one spoked for the first time in decades." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he says.

"Well it's not my fault that Jimin was such a good actor." Namjoon argued back.

-Time skip to Saerin's house.-

Saerin was about to cook dinner since Taeyun's class was about to end after an hour or two. But when she opened the refrigerator, there was only fruits, juice boxes and some milk for Taeyun. So she decided to go get some ingredients at the Maruetsu grocery store.

Saerin grabbed her wallet and counted if she has enough money, then she went on to grab her house keys and headed outside. She didn't want to get into another accident so she selled her bicycle to her neighbour, Mahiro.

Mahiro. A 21 year old guy that loves playing soccer and now teaches P.E for juniorhigh students. He went to the same highschool as Saerin and Jimin did. He once confessed his love for Saerin but of course, Saerin declined because she landed her eyes on the sadist and besides, Mahiro was twice younger than Saerin.

As Saerin was walking pass Mahiro's house, she heard him calling for her.

"Saerin! Saerin!" the blue jersey wearing Mahiro called.

"Oh! Mahiro, off to play soccer as always?"

"Nah, I was just having a breaktime. Where are you heading?"
"Grocery. Need to buy ingredients for dinner."

"Oh I see.. can I tag along?"

"Yeah sure."

Little do they know that someone behind those cars on the sidewalks was watching the them two chit-chatting.