Chpt 1: The Same old, with a hint of twist

Info: ( For this or future chapters)
(Y/N) - Your name
(H/C)- Hair color
(F/C) - Favorite color

Author note:
Hey! This is my first fanfic, so it be great if you guys could give me honest feedback on my writing, and maybe what you guys would like to read in the future! Hope you enjoy your little cute adventure with Snufkin! Signing off!
- Sincerely, Krissy
____________________________________

      You're a traveler ya see. Always having a taste for adventure and exploit, settling down in a nice cottage or cabin didn't sound that pleasing to the ear. Ah yes, a tent and the basic necessities was all you needed. Well, all of that and a little ol' sketchbook.

     Although you do have a wonderful taste for adventure, just sitting down and sketching anything that caught your eye was a passion has always been a passion of yours. The same old same old was what got you through the day. Tis' all you've ever known, but hopefully not all you'll ever live for. There's more to live for, right? For all you know, today was going to be the same as yesterday, and the day before that. But this particular day had something else in store, something different.

                "The Same old, with a hint of twist"
       • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Third person POV:
     It was spring once again, how splendid! The suns warmth tickles your back as you wandered aimlessly, foot in front of the other. The birds chirped about as the grass rustled calmly from the gentle wind. What a day to be alive.

     You fished out your handy dandy little pocket watch from your trousers, checking the time. The hands read 10:20am. 2 hours since you last checked it.
"Best find something to eat."
    As if right on cue, your stomach grumbled loudly.
"It's okay tummy, I'll get ya something.."
    You patted it in reassurance. A soft sigh comes from your lips as you search for any berry bushes or nearby streams. The seconds seemed to turn into minutes as you scouted forward as your lack of malnourishment caused your optimistic mood to become dismissive. After what seemed like an eternity, you had finally found a bush infested with purple berries on a violet vine. 'Must be grapes, or related to those' you thought to yourself.
"Oh boy come to mama!"
    Walking turned into jogging as you made your way to the berry bush. As you reached the berry goodness, you quickly dig into your bag for a spotted handkerchief, ready to collect breakfast.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Your body stiffened at the disembodied voice.
(Y/N)'s POV:
"Wh-Who's there?" I gulped.
"I'm right behind you." The voice answered, making me jump, landing on my bum.
"Oh! Are you alright?"
I shook my head as I got back on my two feet. I was met with the face of a man. Brown eyes and a particularly large nose. He wore a a green hat with a feather as an accessory, along with a matching robe, and a yellow scarf. His brown hair was most unkempt.
"Eeek!! Please don't hurt me Mr. Wizard!" I screeched, backing away. He chuckled in response to my somewhat childish outburst.
"No need to worry, I am no wizard. At least I don't think I am." He said. I stared at him blankly. "Okay...then what are you? As a matter of fact WHO are you?" I folded my arms, quite fed up with this stranger interrupting my breakfast.
"How rude of me! Excuse my poor manners, but my name is Snufkin. And those are poisonous berries. Pokeberries."

End of Chapter 1