Chpt 3: Sketching out decisions

Info: ( For this or future chapters)
(Y/N) - Your name
(H/C)- Hair color
(F/C) - Favorite color

Author note:
Be ready for some decision making! And golly, I didn't expect to have many people reading my fanfic! Thanks y'all (:
-Krissy
____________________________________

Snufkins POV:
*Time skip from the last time (Y/N) and Snufkin their deal*
A week has passed since (Y/N) had left Moominvalley. In the meantime I have been spending time with the Moomin family, along with the others who visit here daily. I could hear Little My yammering about, asking when supper would be ready as I sat on the front porch's railing. My heels kicked in the air as I was consumed by my own thoughts, staring at the clouds.
"Is everything all right Snufkin?"
I whipped my head around to who it was. Why it was Moomintroll. How lovely.
"Why yes Moomin, I'm alright. I just wanted some fresh air, that's all. You can have a seat if you like." I said, staring back at the clouds. He ambled toward the stairs, and took a seat.
".. Is it about the traveler you had told me about?"
I was taken a back by Moomins question. How could he have possibly known?
" Perhaps ."
" Well she sounds very nice, the way you describe her. If she comes back, maybe she can meet the others!"
" Yes, I'd like that. I'm sure she'd like you all. How could she not?" I grinned at the thought. Moomin laughed.
" I hope I get to meet her then. And maybe even see her drawings!" He beamed with hope.
"Me too Moomin, me too."
"Supper is ready!" Moominmama called from inside.
" C'mon Snufkin! Mama made cucumber soup!"
" You go ahead, I'll wait until mine cools down." I insisted. Moomin simply shrugged, and went inside to enjoy Moominmamas wonderful cooking.. Just like how (Y/N) enjoyed her toast and marmalade.
"... I hope you come back (Y/N). Another traveler in Moominvalley would be wonderful." It was merely a whisper, but it was sincere.
(Y/N)'s POV :
The sun started to wave goodbye as it set little by little in the west.
"Till we meet again!" I said, waving back at its bright yellow grin. How immature of me to see the sun as one big smiling circle, but it's quite fun to think so. I had soon started to collect firewood for the night, along with setting up my tent. As soon I finished, the sky had been painted with bright stars, and for a finishing touch, a small crescent moon. How Mother Nature can make the sky so beautiful is beyond me. I fetched my sketchbook, along with some leftover fish and nuts, and started to sketch the night sky with the help of the fires light.
*1 hour later *
" Voilà! Finished!" I examined my masterpiece:

*1 hour later *" Voilà! Finished!" I examined my masterpiece:

".. I think I got a little carried away with creativity." I giggled. I listened to the gentle crackle of the fire.
".. I'd say this belongs in a museum."
Snufkins kindhearted words echoed through my mind.
"*Sigh*" I still have yet to make my decision. I didn't want to let down Snufkin. Even if I had met him for one day, that's just who I am. To soft. I felt my fingers grip my pen, and began to sketch. Or should I say doodle. Either way it came out great:

"Huh, maybe I will stay in Moominvalley

"Huh, maybe I will stay in Moominvalley..."
I slept on it, eager for tomorrow to come.
End of Chapter 3