a story idea?

DISCLAIMER: 

I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO. 

Scott Three Years Later: 

A Reflection.I'd like to begin by saying this: Any sane person would have deleted this account and ignored its existence but I am going to take full responsibility for it. I posted some disgusting things and some stolen art. I am sorry to anyone whose art was stolen and to everyone who read my weird fanfictions.Along with that, I'd like to say that I have grown as a person and can now see how creepy and wrong it was for me to write NSFW stories about REAL PEOPLE. I apologize to Flamingo/Albert and to his friends mentioned in the story. I also want to say that I know now that shipping Sans and Papyrus was sick/gross. In my defense, I was 13 on this account and saw other people doing it/justifying it so I thought it was okay. Overall, I am sorry for the things I created... however, I will leave this account up for the memories. As for the stories, I will take down the Undertale ones and the ones of stolen art. For the Flamingo story, I will remove all NSFW and add a page at the start with this message so others know that I don't condone this ship but wanted to keep the story up for the memories. 

If you want to see improved, less cringe stories... Here's my current account: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Ned_Flanders_but_gay

Thank you for being here for me.

Signing off for the last time, Scott.

~I don't know really what's up but first attempt at writing so yeah epic gamer moment~

No one's point of view

Albert was sitting in his room looking for a Roblox game to play. That's when he got a phone call from Kaiden...

Albert's P.O.V.

I picked up my phone and answered Kaiden's call.

"Helloooo"

"Hey Albert... I just found a new game... It's called camping 75 'the sewer' and I think we should play it." Kaiden said.

"Alright man let me just set up my camera..."

To be continued...