1.

Y/N unlocked her house and closed the door behind her. She put the keys on a table next to her badge and gun. She was going upstairs to take a shower.

After the shower Y/N plopped down on her sofa and right when she was about to turn on her TV she heard footsteps coming towards her.

Jumping for her gun, she was pushed down by the unknown attacker who shoot her in the chest. "If I can't get to Steve directly I'll get to him over you."

She was laying on the floor, blood running out of her nose and mouth. "He's... gonna... find you... and he... will make... you suffer... beyond... your imagination." She coughed.

The attacker stepped on her gun shoot wound and she cry out in pain. "I'm planning on him to find me sweetie." He chuckled evilly and walked out of her front door.

Y/N was laying there, almost breathing, but she had enough strength to crawl to the sofa where her phone was. She dialed her husband's number and he picked up after just one beep. "Baby... I.. I love you... forever." She was breathing heavy.

Steve panicked. "Baby what's wrong? Baby? Fuck." Steve ran out of his office. "Danno I have to go something is wrong with Y/N."

Steve drove as fast as he could, driving over all of the red lights and when he finally arrived at home he left the car open and running.

He search for her and he finally found her on the floor in the pool of blood. "Baby please wake up." He cried and stroke her cheek but she didn't open her eyes. "Please don't leave me.'

After a while Danno parked outside and came running in with his gun out. He saw Steve leaning over you lifeless body, crying. "Steve."

"She's gone." He cried. "My baby is gone."