Guardian angel pt. 3

"Stop!" I push the testosterone mountain of off me. "Get off me you..."

"Didn't you hear the lady?" Deep voice  cut through my pleads. "Let. Her. Go." Gabriel stood in front of us, holding the guy by his colar. Before tough man had fear in his eyes and he started apologizing to me. "Good now get the hell away." He let him go and he sprinted away never looking back.

"Thank you." I chuckle. "Again."

"Are you okay?" Gabriel lifts my head up, looking straight to my red eyes. "You should go home you are way to drunk."

"That was my plan until I lost Tani." I cringe by the cold wheater.

"Here." He puts his leather jacket over my shouldes. "Your friend left with someone." He started walking away. "C'mon I will make sure you get home safe."

I ran after him, like a nowly born giraffe on this high heels, causing him to burst out laughing. "You know you dont need this." He points to my heels and dress.

"Obviously it didn't help, I'm leaving home without a date." I chuckle because for some reason I fell so funny right now.

Gabriel stops and turns around. "Auch, now I'm offended." He looks at my lips and bite his. "Get on." He points to his black bike.

***

Gabriels fingers trail down my back, opening my dress on and pulling it down my body. His lips trail kisses down my exposed skin and back to my neck where they leave a black mark. "You smell so good." He breats out, tickeling me with his hairs.

My eyes flush open and the realization hits me. I am not in my room and someone is laying next to me. I look to my left where Gabriel is sleeping peacefully next to me. I observe his beautifull face that looks like he doesent have a care in the world. I kiss his lips once more before I try sneeking out of his arms.

"I didnt think you were the one to leave without saying goodbye." His strong arms bring me back to him as he presses his lips on mine in a sweet kiss that couses electricity down my spine. "Last night was great." He whispers in my ear.

I blush and hide my face in the crock of his neck. "I hate to break this but I have to go."

"Not before breakfast." Gabriel gets up, letting me enjoy the view of his perfect behind before putting up his shirt and pants. When he dissapears to the kitchen I unlock my phone and call Tani.

"Oh... Good to know you are not dead." She screamed over the phone cousing me to laugh. "Where the hell were you?"

I bit my lip before answering. "I was..."

"You totaly went home with that stud didnt you." She chuckles. "Okay, as long as you are still alive I will leave you to enjoy."

I roll my eyes. "I'm hanging up now!"

I walk downstairs, hugging Gabriel from behind and leaning my head on his toned back. There is something about him that makes him scary I just cant figure it out what.