Chapter IV: The Men(Elves?!) Send in a Little Surprise

• • •

[DISCLAIMER]
"The Lord of the Rings" rightfully belong to J.R.R. Tolkien, I only own my OC's.

• • •

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Finally, Sierra's in Middle Earth and she'll be going with the Rivendell elves. The indoctrination begins.

"This is English."
"This is Japanese."
'This is MC's thoughts.'
This is MC's memories.
"This is Sindarin."

• • •

1st Person P.O.V.

• • •

"Guarda che notte stellata
D'amore per noi
Tu mi ami già~"

That was me singing, in case you were wondering. I can't dance off the ice to save my life but I can sure as hell sing, decently anyways.

I was riding in front of Glorfindel-san, with the gold one holding the reigns of Asfaloth, an amazing white stallion that I'm sure would've made professional breeders salivitate just by seeing it.

True to Glorfindel-san's word, I told them what happened to me, from the forest to the cave-in to my kidnapping. I was feeling a bit out of it actually.

And with some pestering from my end, I was able to gather that we were headed to a place called Rivendell, that's apparently where they live.

I should probably update you on what the hell has happened since last time. Well, after packing my bags, one of the twins wrapped a bandage on both my forehead and my wrist to stop the deep ones from bleeding too much, then we continued on our way, with me riding with Glorfindel-san and my backpack and suitcase safely in the hands of Elrohir-san and Elladan-san.

"You have a splendid voice tithen pen, but I must say I have never heard of such song or such language actually," Elrohir-san spoke, a kind smile on his lips. (tithen pen= young one)

Well, that solves it, this place somehow isn't Earth, because there's no cars, no signal, no french and from the bewildered stares her skates got earlier, no figure skating.

Plus no normal human should look as gorgeous as these guys I'm with, they look like supermodels, athletes and gods rolled into one. Plus they have pointy ears and-

"Wait what, POINTED EARS?!"

The three of them turned towards me in alarm, their hands going to the hilts of the swords strapped to their waists.

When the finally decided that there weren't any danger, they turned to me, their gazes questioning.

"What of it young one?"

"You-You guys have pointed ears!"

Glorfindel-san chuckled, his handsome face now sporting a beautiful smile. "You've only noticed now?"

"If you didn't notice I was kind of busy saving my own butt earlier," I gasped my hands immediately going to cover my mouth. "I'm sorry, my mouth has no filter so I say offensive things, it's always been a huge problem for my coach."