1

Yo chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

I watch her from a far. She's so beautiful and amazing, so smart and strong she'd never go for someone like me. A Faunus.. she'd probably hate me without a second thought. "WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN HUMAN!?!" I yell into the darkness. I see someone peak out of their window and gaze past me. I see her I know it's her... Weiss... She's so beautiful in her night clothes. I smile knowing she can't see me and I can still watch her. I wish she knew I existed....

~Time skip~

Weiss's POV

I look st my team wondering why it felt like someone is always watching me, but like I didn't feel like I was in danger I felt safe under whoever's watchful eye. I don't know who it is but I do enjoy them watching. I close my eyes and I try my best not to smile, but I can't help myself. I smile feeling safe and warm "Whoa check out the smile on Weiss" I hear Yang say usually she'd make me mad with it but right now I don't care.

~Next day~

No one's POV

Hours pass team RWBY have fallen asleep. The night is just peace and quiet. A Faunus which in the animal kingdom would dominant all the others. A lion. Powerful, fast, aggressive, and head over heels for someone who hates them.

Weiss.

A low growl broke though her throat as the night air blew though her hair. She knew it would never happen. She Weiss wouldn't ever love her, but sometimes she'd like to think about if she would love her one day.... maybe if she could show her that not all Faunuses were bad.

~Morning~

Y/n's POV

I lay in my lion form from a tree. I watch the other students walk pass me pointing I keep hearing "Is that a fucking lion?" I let out a yawn which showed my teeth. In my lion state they're huge. Showing them makes people leave me alone.

"Whoa look Yang it's a lion!!" I hear someone say. "Lets grab it!!" I hear someone else say back. I feel someone start to climb the tree.

I open my eyes and see Bright yellow. I fall out of my tree out the ground where I start to run. Not thinking they would be able to catch up with me I slow down.

"Awwwe bye kitty" I hear the one in red say. I let out a growl and continue to walk. I get behind a building and turn back into my human state.  I began to walk to class and I heard in my head. FUCK FUCK FUCK WEISS SAW ME IN MY LION STATE AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Omg what's wrong with you?!?!? I sit at my desk. And I reliaze Weiss was beside me. I stare at her for longer then what was normal. "Can I help you?" She asks. I keep my eyes on her and just stare. Her voice is so sweet her smell is unreal. I smile alittle and say no and she nods and faces the front.

I want to touch her. Is her skin as soft as I imagine? She lips as cool as I think they are? Her long legs as smooth as they look? So many things I would love to do to her. I bite my lip feeling a growl in my throat.

After class she turns and looks at me "look you've been staring at me this whole damn time what is it that you want?" I didn't know what to say or what to do. "To be friends?" I say without thinking. She looks at me like I was stupid. "Alright" she say. My eyes widen and I smile even bigger. She smiles at me and walks to her next class.

I make sure the halls are cleared out and roar loud. I turn into my lion form and run back to my tree. I lay down and take a cat nap. I smile as I start dreaming of Weiss.